Poweramp builds 934-939

maxmp

@Bencherished I have same problem but only when 3rd party skin is on.

I think the new header button is not compatible with (some) skins (or new builds may also have bugs itself)

+header item is located at wrong spot

Guess skins need to be updated to catch up the latest build.

On 5/4/2022 at 2:34 AM, Bencherished said:

@maxmp disabled header and enabled Screenshot_20220503-182542_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.70082d5a30b24b88f20e977aac4f13cd.jpg

Screenshot_20220503-182708_Poweramp.jpg

(I use Luminous Black by Mixfied Pixel)

Screenshot_20220505-110541_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.b674514e1e6a27bd94b1ed8af8580cd8.jpgScreenshot_20220505-110608_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.e49ca641fa2791574126b7efb0d43f46.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since build 935 arbitrary title in several lists are missing. After changing view mode sometimes it appear again.

Regards

EDIT: I'm experiencing this on a Samsung A52 5G (Android 12) and on a Lenovo Tab TB-8705F (Android 10).

Screenshot_20220505-191054_Poweramp.jpg

1 hour ago, GeilerHeinz said:

Since build 935 arbitrary title in several lists are missing.

Is it skin related? I can't see it being a file or  SD Card issue if its intermittent and affects the display of Genre titles rather than songs.

Andre

1 hour ago, Alan Tsukanka said:

Good friends, I would like to ask if in any upcoming update, there will be the possibility of adding the option of synchronized lyrics, as in other music applications

Yes, that is a planned feature for the future. Please see various other threads on the subject for details:

On 4/28/2022 at 9:27 AM, andrewilley said:

Core App Feature Developments

• Synced/scrolling Lyrics from tags, including LRC file support. [ LINK1  LINK2  LINK3 ]

Andre

On 5/5/2022 at 6:37 PM, GeilerHeinz said:

Since build 935 arbitrary title in several lists are missing. After changing view mode sometimes it appear again.

Regards

EDIT: I'm experiencing this on a Samsung A52 5G (Android 12) and on a Lenovo Tab TB-8705F (Android 10).

Screenshot_20220505-191054_Poweramp.jpg

I'm also seeing this. Thought it was a font size problem after switching to the Yaps skin so played about with font sizes but no joy. Switched back to the Dark Default Skin and still have the same problem. 

Running a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on a stock (Note 10 based) Android 12 OneUI 4.1 ROM (Noble ROM). Music on a 512GB SD Card. PA 935.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Edited by dvhttn

On 5/10/2022 at 8:39 PM, maxmp said:

Build 938:

• max. parametric band frequency increased to 24kHz

Bug: if the output device only supports up to 44.1khz, setting any parametric filter past 22khz silences the device, song doesn't pause it just mutes itself, sliding back to <22khz makes the device output sound again.

Had this bug on a bt device.

2 minutes ago, maxelo said:

Now that the theme buttons has just one size. Is there any chance we could have that information on other part of the UI?

That's down to Skin settings, several third-party skins allow you to edit the sizes of all sorts of elements.

Andre

Is there any way to get those deep detailed punchy bass back, ever since I've upgraded to a new device I'm stuck with Bluetooth earphones & sadly I cannot disable absolute volume because it breaks all the functionality of my Blutooth earphone's physical buttons I cannot take calls cannot change volume can't launch Google assistant etc.

I'm using hires output without DVC with absolute volume turned on, my earphones support LDAC so it sounds amazing but the bass is still missing.

I've purchased Poweramp EQ it also behave the same without DVC.

I also bought Wavelet recently & the Bass Tuner works quite good (specifically the sustained compressor) but it's still not the same as Poweramp + DVC

I've also tried no headroom gain it's make everything louder the bass is still missing.

Device- Vivo IQOO 7, Stock Android 12

Earphone- Realme Buds wireless 2

@Prosenjit yes, for Bluetooth and best headroom for basses it's important to disable Absolute Volume. Note that after the disabling Bluetooth should be toggled off/on once.

The current state of the DVC and Absolute volume is visible in Audio Info (long press meta info on player main screen or Settings / Audio / Audio Info).

More details here: 

@maxmp Music resumes on Bluetooth connection even when resume on Bluetooth and wire connection both turned off, I don't know what is causing it.

I had my phone connected to home theater through Bluetooth, turned off home theater, connected Bluetooth headset and music resumes play. 

This also happens when I restart phone. Android 12 Samsung galaxy m51. Poweramp builds -939

Bencherished 

14 minutes ago, Bencherished said:

Music resumes on Bluetooth connection even when resume on Bluetooth and wire connection both turned off, I don't know what is causing it.

Check Settings=>Headset/Bluetooth=>Last Processed Commands to see if there is a resume command being issued by the BT device (things like car head units often do that for example).

Andre

20 hours ago, Bencherished said:

@maxmp Music resumes on Bluetooth connection even when resume on Bluetooth and wire connection both turned off, I don't know what is causing it.

I had my phone connected to home theater through Bluetooth, turned off home theater, connected Bluetooth headset and music resumes play. 

This also happens when I restart phone. Android 12 Samsung galaxy m51. Poweramp builds -939

Bencherished 

Same here. I'm using same bluetooth device as before and this began to happening recently. But it doesn't happening all the time...

Though I'm not sure for wire connection.

Android 7.1 here.

Edited by Mark89

@Mark89 toggle the button on and off,  something changed In Queue category, if queued songs are playing, I noticed that if I add song(s) to Queue, Poweramp restarts Queue (playing songs already played) I have not changed settings in library- Queue. I wanted to report the issue to Max, but just to be sure, I changed (toggled) the settings then back again, now is working fine. I think this update (build 939) changed most of the settings underground. 

Bencherished 

34 minutes ago, Bencherished said:

@Mark89 toggle the button on and off

I changed (toggled) the settings then back again

What settings / buttons are you referring to in relation to the Queue?

Build 934 introduced some extra functionality to the '>>Queue' and '+Playlist' icons for song selections (such as Insert at Start for playlists, or Shuffled) but that shouldn't cause older queued songs that have already been played to repeat. Any songs that you insert into the Queue in the new Shuffled mode should be interweaved between upcoming tracks, not old ones. 

Andre

@andrewilley

29 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

that shouldn't cause older queued songs that have already been played to repeat. 

That was exactly what was happening, I was confused because I have changed no settings lately, no be sure, I had to check and change settings, now it has not happened since. 

Screenshot_20220520-111038_Poweramp.jpg

@Bencherished I too have all of those options disabled, and haven't changed them in years, and I don't see the bug that you reported of the Queue starting to re-play previously-played songs.

@maxmp I think it would be a good idea to have an optional mode to remove already-played tracks from the queue as soon as they are finished - I'm sure in the past, songs used to become greyed-out in the Queue list after they were done with?

Andre

I don't use queue so I doubt that is the problem... But who knows.

Anyway, I have this problem: When I add new song while PA running, new song doesn't appear in Recently Added playlist, even if I run rescan. Only option is to restart PA. After that, new song is shown in Recently added list.