Poweramp builds 872-874

maxmp

Yes, I sure will tomorrow. Thank you! I clicked on the newest 874 apk but it stated it was only a 15 day trial. Does the license in my installed paid app follow into the new version if I just install it over it? Thank you for your quick reply and I'll be sure to upload a pic tomorrow :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, missmelliss01 said:

I clicked on the newest 874 apk but it stated it was only a 15 day trial.

Poweramp is always a time-limited trial version, unless you have paid for a license to unlock it. Here's what the website download link says. Note the last sentence:

image.png

Andre

yes but I purchased the V3 870 version and I have the license for that. My question earlier is if you also have to purchase the updates. So, If I want to download the latest version, 875... do I have to pay again or will by current license for 870 transfer over to the new version? If so, do I just install over my current 870 version I purchased?

4 hours ago, missmelliss01 said:

do I have to pay again or will by current license for 870 transfer over to the new version? If so, do I just install over my current 870 version I purchased?

As I said before (twice), once you have purchased a license, all updates are free. Just download and install the newer APKs.

Andxre

I encounter some minor issue.. hope i describe it well.. for you to mock it.

Im using Poweramp v874 play version,arm64,my handset unit is Asus Zenfone 5z,Java base output using bluetooth speaker,duck volume is ON.

When volume is at 30% or lower, duck volume acts weird when their is incoming system sound notification the volume suddenly amplified so its much louder ,supposedly,if duck volume is ON it must be slightly lowered than the defined volume when there is any incoming sound from notification,also the musixmatch doenst show its floating lyrics unlike in <P A 871 version musicmatch does behave well.

In PA 873, volume ducking works well at any defined volume either 10%,30%~100%.

Screenshot_20200609-075532534.png

At last thanks for multiple composers. However it seems that separating two entries via Poweramp isn't working properly it creates a new entry like "Composer A; Composer B". Though it's not a big issue, because I've all tag editted on the pc and no PA reads them properly.

1 hour ago, NickIst said:

At last thanks for multiple composers. 

I didn't know Max had implemented that. Maybe you mean reading Vorbis multiple tags from FLAC files? If so, perhaps that is now working in order to pull the data in, but not to handle them as separate items within the main app yet? 

Andre

On 6/11/2020 at 3:41 AM, maxmp said:

@redlith interesting, there were no any changes to volume code and related, and I can't reproduce it. I would suggest unpairing and re-pairing the device again, esp. if the issue is not reproducible for non-BT case.

Correcting , sorry not in incoming notification tone..

I'm using google messages and "hear outgoing message sound" is switched "on".

When the volume is at 30% or lower, outgoing message tone seems to override the volume mechanism of PA which this app acts temporary volume intonation (sudden volume amplification) for about 1second. Only occurs in version 874.. gonna try 875 n' see if this reccuring.

Screenshot_20200616-171637365.png

Good evening, I have a question regarding volume controls. I am using wired headphones on a Samsung S10 mobile. When adjusting the volume both up or down, the volume drops to about 20% for a few seconds then back to the adjusted level. How can I correct this please?

2 hours ago, GL_2020 said:

Good evening, I have a question regarding volume controls. I am using wired headphones on a Samsung S10 mobile. When adjusting the volume both up or down, the volume drops to about 20% for a few seconds then back to the adjusted level. How can I correct this please?

Check this setting;

Settings>Headset/Bluetooth>Beep

If you are using the volume from the headphones this causes a short beep, but it may be muted.

• 3 weeks later...

For the past 3 days or so, Poweramp won't recognize my library on SD card. It lets me choose my root music folder and then I have to 'select folders' to close the screen. It still shows 0 songs/0 folders. Restarted. Added Google Files app based on the FAQ section. Other music players see/use the music library fine. Not sure what to do next.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

2 hours ago, sagely said:

For the past 3 days or so, Poweramp won't recognize my library on SD card.

Has there been an Android update on your system recently? Is it possible an update broke the master file access permissions (in Android settings for the app)?

Have you tried a Full Rescan? Does the folder that you selected still have a tickmark against it if you go back into the Music Folders screen? 

Andre

Thanks Andre. There was an update recently, but it shows that Poweramp has storage permission. Are there any other permissions I should be looking for?

The tickbox is always empty when I reopen the Folders Selection. 

Doing a full rescan and reselecting the music folder doesn't work.

Many thanks,

S

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, john hit said:

I tried installing it on samsung s9 plus they say app not install, why ? But when I install old version like 790 ,it works but the new version i can't install 

Try uninstalling the old version first. Best to use the Play Store version if you can (currently build 882, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer), or if that does not work try latest download from here on the website (883, https://forum.powerampapp.com/files/file/70-poweramp-v3-build-883-uniapk/ ).

Andre

Archived