How to reshuffle

Lynn

Thanks in advance for any input. I love most of Poweramp and have read through all the info on shuffle but cannot find the answer to this:

I like to play my entire library on shuffle. Sometimes, though,  I want to start over with a new shuffle before the entire library has played through. But the list always starts with the same songs and repeats in the order originally set. This happens when I do Library - All Songs- Shuffle All Songs or even in a single artist when I do Artist - All Artist Songs - Shuffle ( If I am just shuffling one artist ). Turning shuffle off and on, or switching between settings does not alter it. Do I really have to let the original shuffle order play out before it will shuffle them again? What am I doing wrong?

Simply changing the shuffle mode by tapping the Shuffle icon should cause a reshuffle - it has to, as the mode would not be changed otherwise. The currently playing song will then become the first song in a new shuffled sequence.

I wonder if you have accidentally activated Settings > Library > Lists > No Reshuffle  ?

Andre

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 6:29 AM, andrewilley said:

Simply changing the shuffle mode by tapping the Shuffle icon should cause a reshuffle - it has to, as the mode would not be changed otherwise. The currently playing song will then become the first song in a new shuffled sequence.

I wonder if you have accidentally activated Settings > Library > Lists > No Reshuffle  ?

Andre

I'm have the exact same problem that he's having, I  have the No Reshuffle turned off, i had to go back to an old version. 

Archived