Poweramp
niczoom

Add Year as a List Option in the Library

At times I like to random play my music based on 'Year' and I think this would be a good addition to the List Options already available in the Library. Blackplayer has added this latley as well and I find it useful.

Poweramp already supports year sorting for albums and tracks.

Or do you mean Year category? Do you want to see albums there or tracks?

Thanks!

This would fit with the Customised Category idea that I mooted a year or so back. The concept I suggested was so flexible that it covered pretty much anything the might be asked for about Library Categories and organising/sorting music.

[Edit] This one: 

Andre

Poweramp already supports year sorting for albums and tracks.

I did see these options.

But no, I meant as I first said above. In the main 'Library' area (All Songs, Albums, Artists ..... etc) to have another 'coloured circle' with 'Year'. This would then bring up a similar look to either the Artists or Albums page but all songs (tracks) would be organized in whatever their 'Year' tag is set too. Blackplayer added a similr option a few months back and I found it useful to shuffle play my collection based on the tracks year. Ive added an attachment to show how Blackplayer integrates this.

Hope this clarifies my request a bit better!

bpYear.jpg

Edited by niczoom

Got it. So it should be Years leading to the albums for those years with songs inside just for those years, right?