Issues with Equializer Config Android 9

YaraviRangel

• Poweramp V3-build-822-uni
  • Huawei Nova 3 (PAR-LX9)
  • Android 9.0
  • Stock Rom EMUI 9.0.0

Hi, I have some problems with Poweramp v3 build 822 on Android 9, I have 2 devices, one has Android 8 and another Android 9, both devices with Poweramp V3 Build 822, but the device with adroind 9, has some problems, the EQUALIZER, TONE and LIMIT do not save the configuration after closing the application (The buttons always turn off, after close the app, and doing it manually is a pain), only in Android 9, the other device (Android 😎 works perfect with the same version of Poweramp.

I save a test eq-presset but it does not work, it always restarts when I open Poweramp again, I try to delete all the data, uninstall the PowerampUnlocker, uninstall the trial version of Poweramp, I try reinstalling everything again ... but it does not work. My opinion is, Android is 9 is the fault, can you fix it? It's a very annoying bug, and I can not go back to Android 8 on my device. 

Thank you.

ANTES.jpg

DESPUES.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hey guys, same here, when I open Poweramp, turn on eq and tone, then close and open again, eq and tone does not stay turned on. And yes I tried to save and reset, does not work.

• Poweramp build: v3 842
  • Xiaomi Pocophone F1
  • Android 9, MIUI for Poco, 10.3.8, stock.

5 hours ago, HoodedMan said:

Hey guys, same here, when I open Poweramp, turn on eq and tone, then close and open again, eq and tone does not stay turned on. And yes I tried to save and reset, does not work.

You can enable EQ saving per output device, check Settings > Audio > Output > (choose your output method and tap on the settings cogwheel) and disable "No Equ/Tone".

Andre

• 3 weeks later...

Archived