Volume Control/Slider

GrimJouw

Greetings!

Recently i decided to change my iphone to android device and chose Poweramp player as the main one. First of all i'd like to say everything is great especially patch 3.0 but i really miss iphone player volume slider on the main player screen. The thing is that i have a lot of music with different volume levels and i have to use smartphone volume control buttons or go to the volume knob in the EQ settings if the track is too loud or quiet.  I hope i'm not only one person who wants it =). If you don't understand i made some pictures=).

It would be great if users had an opportunity to turn on/off that slider using settings.

Best regards

shot.jpg.ff241bef78b893bf5588d61c5e756027.jpg14169447.jpg.023f52ca8c695f605dfd7caccd441f7c.jpg

6 minutes ago, GrimJouw said:

i have to use smartphone volume control buttons or go to the volume knob in the EQ settings if the track is too loud or quiet.

So you want a volume control in Poweramp ? What's wrong with the one that exists ? That it's a knob and not a slider ?

052019174935.jpg

I'd  like a volume control slider on the main screen (like on the picture). Currently you have to do extra action. For example what if i want to change volume 3 times in one track so i need to do 6 actions instead of 3. Moreover i think slider is more comfortable to use

1 hour ago, GrimJouw said:

For example what if i want to change volume 3 times in one track so i need to do 6 actions instead of 3. 

I guess the reason that you want to do this is that the dynamic range of the music is to large, meaning that the quiet parts are too quiet ?

In this case I invite you to support my feature request for a dynamic range compressor, that would be even more comfortable.

Archived