V3 Build 816 app does not close

invaderzim

Thanks Andre for the response. I wish I will not say this as it is obvious... yeah, long press would reset the counter and the song will go back to 0:00, stopped and you will also notice the PA logo in the notification panel, it will disappear (unload). Here it goes... this was working before 816, otherwise I will not report it. 

I am getting hit and miss... Please see videos below. The x button should close the app but it does not. Then, I tap play button and after a few taps in the x button, that's the time the app closes.

As for the second video, @andrewilley that is how the app should correctly behave when long tapping the Play/Pause button, it was stated in the description that the notification will be unloaded at the same time the music stops, the app stops and PA can be cleared in android recent apps menu. 

A hit and miss because apparently the long press works but I had to skip songs and tap play/pause numerous times in order to close PA. This is the first time I encountered this from the time the feature had been introduced. 

All working fine for me in 816. The X in the notification stops playback too, and clears the notification. It does not close the app window if it is in the foreground though (tapping the Home button will do that though), I can't remember if that happened before or not.

Andre

Definitely a bug. Afraid this will happen to my other device and it did with a different encounter with the notification panel. Same long press, music stopped with the notification icon still on top and was not unloaded. 

Screenshot_2018-12-31-10-56-32-865.jpeg

Here, the notification panel was left blank without the x button to close the app, tried swiping but still did not exit.

Screenshot_2018-12-31-10-56-08-249.jpeg

Lenovo A7000+

Android 6.0

Stock ROM

PS: Skin? No. I tried to use the builtin skin and still the same.

So I think I will just wait for a new update. I have disabled Always Keep Notification for the app to exit/notification icon to unload even on a pause. This feature is really handy. By the way, I tried to overwrite PA using the 816 apk in the download section. Same problem. 

On 12/31/2018 at 6:31 AM, invaderzim said:

Definitely a bug. Afraid this will happen to my other device and it did with a different encounter with the notification panel. Same long press, music stopped with the notification icon still on top and was not unloaded. 

Screenshot_2018-12-31-10-56-32-865.jpeg

Here, the notification panel was left blank without the x button to close the app, tried swiping but still did not exit.

Screenshot_2018-12-31-10-56-08-249.jpeg

Lenovo A7000+

Android 6.0

Stock ROM

PS: Skin? No. I tried to use the builtin skin and still the same.

You can use the power shade to solve this problem. But the Poweramp button does not work in this program, but after stopping the music, it automatically stops the application and the program notification will be disabled from the status bar. This app is currently on Google Play, maybe it's coming back sometime, maybe it's not available for a short time. You can download and use this app from Android valid sites.

On 1/3/2019 at 4:02 AM, invaderzim said:

So I think I will just wait for a new update. I have disabled Always Keep Notification for the app to exit/notification icon to unload even on a pause. This feature is really handy. By the way, I tried to overwrite PA using the 816 apk in the download section. Same problem. 

@Mrmahdi thank you for your message. I am good now and per my earlier response, the above was what I did which is related to your response. Cheers!

Archived