Lock screen notification information doesn't update after first track played

zicoian
Go to solution Solved by zicoian,

I emailed from the app back in May about this bug but it doesn't appear to have been picked up after a couple of settings changes were suggested.  The notifications on the lock screen when I play an album or play from a queue are not updated for any tracks after the first one i.e. each subsequent track has the same information displayed as the first one, apart from the track length, which is correctly displayed.  I can only imagine that this is a MIUI problem but here is the current version info:

Version Info ======================
Build: Poweramp build-911-arm64-play full verified cached
Store: Play
Unlocker: build-302
Arch: 64
Skin: ActivityTheme_Black
Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T willow willow willow_eea [arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi]
Installer: com.android.vending (26.7.16-21 [0] [PR] 390726529)
Android: 10 xiaomi/willow_eea/willow:10/QKQ1.200114.002/V12.0.4.0.QCXEUXM:user/release-keys en_GB

The same thing happened with the following versions as well:

Build: Poweramp build-905-arm64-play full verified cached
Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T willow willow willow_eea [arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi]
Installer: com.android.vending (25.3.17-21 [0] [PR] 372634721)
Android: 10 xiaomi/willow_eea/willow:10/QKQ1.200114.002/V12.0.3.0.QCXEUXM:user/release-keys en_GB

and

Build: Poweramp build-905-arm64-play full verified cached
Installer: com.android.vending (25.0.29-21 [0] [PR] 368909241)
Android: 10 xiaomi/willow_eea/willow:10/QKQ1.200114.002/V12.0.3.0.QCXEUXM:user/release-keys en_GB

Try enabling Settings > Album Art > API Compatibility and Always Send Album Art. Settings > Misc > Metachanged Intent might be worth a try too.

This is the Android lock screen you are talking about I assume, not the Full Poweramp-on-lockscreen option?

Is it the same issue as this thread, as lockscreen and status-bar notification handling are closely related?

Andre

• Solution

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to you but literally half an hour after I posted this bug, my phone received the latest MIUI update - V12.0.2.0.RCXEUXM Android 11 RKQ1.201004.002 (I don't know why the version number has decreased but it must be to do with going from Android 10 to 11).  After this the lock screen notifications were always updated as they should be.  Therefore it must have been a MIUI bug.  I had always had Always Send Album Art set to On and Settings > Misc > Metachanged Intent set to On and it doesn't matter whether or not Settings > Album Art > API Compatibility is set On or Off.  I have since been trying various things with the other bug I reported to you (play counts not being updated).

Thanks!