Lost of actual playing list

JoseMata92

When I choose a folder to play, it only plays the first song and then it goes to other folder recently added into the library, but I want the player to keep goong with the folder that I choosed before, this happens every time i search for a song or choose to other song in a folder, the player goes back to the older folder missing the actual playing list of an album or folder, feel free to ask 4 information if needed, grettings

When you use Search, the playback mode gets set to All Songs, and thus the next item to play after the searched content would be the following item in your All Songs list (most likely the next song in your database in alphabetical order).

Personally, I'd prefer if playback stayed in whatever mode you had previously enabled (e.g. Albums or Folders) as it would make more sense to continue on to the next item in your personal preference, rather than reverting to All Songs. The same applies to songs launched externally from a file explorer by the way, that also resets the playback mode to All Songs.

Perhaps @maxmp could change that behaviour, as a few other people have commented on it over the years. Unless anyone prefers the forced switch to All Songs of course (I can't think why, but you never know) in which case maybe an option?

Andre

Hi, first of all I want to apologize because I have Just realized that all the files that were coming back after searching a song and playing that list again and again was because they were on coming next mode (QUEUE), it was till now that I looked for the  title od the list and I realized about this, thanks for your attention, and happy to be helping in the  project, grettings from MX

Archived