See all playlists on specific track

barryc

First, I'd like to say Poweramp is by far the best music player I have come across.

What I'd like to request (unless it's already a feature, in which case, someone please enlighten me) is the ability to select a track in my library and see what playlists I have added it to.

Thanks.

That's not possible at the moment as far as I'm aware. I just checked in case Search might have done it for you, but that does not return results from Playlists, only the content from the main Library.Andre

OK, Andre, thanks. Do the developers read the request threads, or is there a better way to get feedback to them?

Yes, the developer does read these forums, but I don't think he has time to do so on a very regular basis (maxmp profile: http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/user/1749-maxmp/). He is currently busy creating a new audio engine for Poweramp, so I suspect general feature requests from users are getting fairly low urgency at the moment.

Maybe I should create a sticky post for 'Requested Features' to try to keep a tidy list of general requests, with links to the relevant threads? Might be a bit of work, would other users find that useful?

Andre

Archived