done all of that and it didnt fix it. when i put the music on my 32gb card it reads it all just fine but it has a problem reading all the same songs off the 64

Does the 64GB card use a different file system? That could be your problem.

Andre

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have buyed Poweramp a month ago. In this time I had 4.1.2 android on my Xperia Z. It works everything fine. Sound was clear and I could set the free themes in this program. After this I go 4.2.2! And the problems begins. If I want to set any of free themes,just throw me out and the Poweramp ask to buy full licence what I already did! I start again the licence app okay I am now full Poweramp. Tried to set themes and it happened again! Okay lats try download a nother theme from Google play. After download tried to run app, and the app stoped working! WTF!!! Okay I put Somme good music to relax, and a first time I got sound issues! The sound wasn't clear, and the worst when played a song in the song was kind of disturbing noice. It sounds like grrrrrsh. So what?!? I buy a "quality" sound player, and what I got is SHIT!!! I already write on Google play my issue 3 week's ago but nobody answer! So please pay attention! Help me, and solve this problem, or give my money back! I use the same email address here what I am using for Google play.

I have buyed Poweramp a month ago. In this time I had 4.1.2 android on my Xperia Z. It works everything fine. Sound was clear and I could set the free themes in this program. After this I go 4.2.2! And the problems begins. If I want to set any of free themes,just throw me out and the Poweramp ask to buy full licence what I already did! I start again the licence app okay I am now full Poweramp. Tried to set themes and it happened again! Okay lats try download a nother theme from Google play. After download tried to run app, and the app stoped working! WTF!!! Okay I put Somme good music to relax, and a first time I got sound issues! The sound wasn't clear, and the worst when played a song in the song was kind of disturbing noice. It sounds like grrrrrsh. So what?!? I buy a "quality" sound player, and what I got is SHIT!!! I already write on Google play my issue 3 week's ago but nobody answer! So please pay attention! Help me, and solve this problem, or give my money back! I use the same email address here what I am using for Google play: ****@gmail.com

Do you have sound problems with other music players?

Do you have sound problems with other music players?

No. I don't have. Usually I have Walkman preinstalled in my phone. Great app have great sound, but you cannot set or optimise it. How I sad, with the 4.1.2 android didn't have problems. I have this issues only after upgrade. If not clear, read my post before. THX

And it would be great when somebody had some solutions.

Hi Wen,

I have an outstanding about recovering my ratings from an old phone and whilst I've had some ideas from the forum members nothing has worked or I should say nothing that does not require ROOTing my phones and so I wondered if you might have some suggestions.

The link to my thread is http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/4973-music-ratings-lost-help-please/

Hope you can help

Best Regards, Mike

p.s. I tried a PM with the thread  link but the site says I can't send you messages

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I have tried to get in contact through the bug report forum and never heard from anyone. The problem I am having is I updated to Poweramp V2.0.9 Build 534 and since I did that it will not stay open. I have tried everything possible and keep getting this message: "Poweramp failed to load some native library". I am running android 2.3.5 on a custom ROM; Classic V0.1.0p3 supermagic rom on an EVO 4G. It was doing fine until I updated from whatever version I previously had. Please help me cause I paid for this great app.

please try to reset Poweramp to defaults with Android Settings => Applications => Manage Applications => Poweramp => Clear data,
or (ICS/Android 4.0+) Android Settings => Apps (or Applications) => Poweramp => Clear data 

Note: If you do it you'll loose all your settings.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a cowon z2 player (with android) and Poweramp installed on it.  I have songs on the micro sd card but Poweramp does not show these songs.  They are recognized by the z2's music player and Poweramp recognizes the songs on the internal memory.  I've evern rebooted player but It still doesn't recognize any songs on the sd card.  Does anybody else have this problem?  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

I have a cowon z2 player (with android) and poweramp installed on it.  I have songs on the micro sd card but poweramp does not show these songs.  They are recognized by the z2's music player and poweramp recognizes the songs on the internal memory.  I've evern rebooted player but It still doesn't recognize any songs on the sd card.  Does anybody else have this problem?  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Does it show the music tracks but not play them, or not even show them in the list?

If they are not in the list at all, have a look at Poweramp Settings > Folders & Library > Music Folders and ensure that the folder which contains your music is ticked in the list.

Andre

Does it show the music tracks but not play them, or not even show them in the list?

If they are not in the list at all, have a look at Poweramp Settings > Folders & Library > Music Folders and ensure that the folder which contains your music is ticked in the list.

Andre

I feel so stupid!!  That was it... I had unchecked them when I first installed Poweramp and forgot to go back and check the appropriate folders.  THANK YOU, andrewilley!!! Much, Much appreciated!  Now, if it only had "batch" tag editing... :-)

I purchased Poweramp a few months ago for my Samsung Transform Ultra, Boost mobile phone. Suddenly the application is malfunctioning. It appears to be getting stuck and reverting to the last song played when I try to select something else. When I try to pause it during play it doesn't stop. In some cases it appears to be interfering with the phone usage in general to the point where my only option is to turn the phone off and then back on in order to kill the Poweramp application and regain normal use of the phone.

Can you tell me if you are familiar with the problems I'm having and what the solution is? I have set up lots of playlists, etc. I'm hoping that if a reinstall is required that you can walk me through the process, including a backup that will keep my customized playlists intact. However, if a reinstall is my only solution and I lose them, I'll do what I have to do. I enjoy the app, but at this point it isn't working properly. Thank you for your help.

Quick question:  Does the gapless feature work with the trial version?  Because I did not see the option to set it, so assumed it was set by default?  Anyway, it did not work on a song that should be followed by the second song on the album.   The gapless feature on my stock player on my cowon z2 DOES work for these two songs.  Any suggestions are appreciated.   Thanks.

Can you tell me if you are familiar with the problems I'm having and what the solution is? I have set up lots of playlists, etc. I'm hoping that if a reinstall is required that you can walk me through the process, including a backup that will keep my customized playlists intact. However, if a reinstall is my only solution and I lose them, I'll do what I have to do. I enjoy the app, but at this point it isn't working properly. Thank you for your help.

I don't know anything about your particular issue, but you could try exporting your playlists first, then deleting all data and cache in the Android Apps menu and see if that helps. If you do uninstall the app from your phone, you can re-install from Google Play without having to pay again by the way.

Andre

All features work on the trial version I think, it's only time limited.

If gapless is not working for specific songs, why not email them to Max so he can see what's going on?

Andre

Thanks, Andre.  I think you mean maxmp, so I will heed your advice and email them to him.  Since they are wav files, I will first convert them to mp3.

Email address is poweramp.maxmpz (at) gmail.com

Make sure the same problem happens with the MP3s and it did with the WAVs before you sent them though (I thought there was something special that had to be set in the file to indicate gapless playback, but I could be totally wrong!).

Andre

This may sound strange but for many songs, it seems the singing is not as loud as the music when I listen through Poweramp on my cowon z2 player.  It's as if the music is enhanced (which I love BTW) but the singing is dampened.  When I listen to the songs (all wav files) through my computer (through earphones of course) or on my old mp3 player, the voices sound clearer or at least louder.  I'm not sure that this is a player issue or Poweramp issue but I thought I would ask here first to see if anyone else has noticed this.  I've even increased the middle and upper frequencies on the equalizer where I believe most voices would come through at.  Has anyone else detected this or is it just me?  Thanks.

Archived