Hello guys,

I am your neighborhood support guy for this forum, and I just wanted to make sure everyone is getting their questions answered. This forum is great because a lot of people here are always happy to answer your questions, I also check a lot of the posts to see if your questions have been answered. If your question doesn't get answered in 3 days... message me a link to your post, and I'll do my best to answer your question for you.

Please don't send me any questions directly thought because some people might be wondering the same things, so send me links only.

Thanks guys, and I hope all your problems get resolved.

Wen
Having happy users is our goal!

Our Twitter account is also very quick to respond to questions and comments.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if happy users are your goal, you failed with this one. I've reported my problem of excessive battery usage on Galaxy Note I717 (At&T) numerous times with screen shots and detailed explanations, and... I never got a single response from this team. Why?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, if happy users are your goal, you failed with this one. I've reported my problem of excessive battery usage on Galaxy Note I717 (At&T) numerous times with screen shots and detailed explanations, and... I never got a single response from this team. Why?

Why? Sorry we do our best, I don't know which method of communication you've used to get in contact with us but sorry for the lack of response. There are so many different versions of Android devices out there, we've tested Poweramp on all of them (Okay only 50+ device we have in-house), and cannot re-create the problem. There is a whole thread about this elsewhere, but like Max said on it... Poweramp shouldn't take that much power, and if it was something we could fix, we would. Phones don't all act the same, problem with making an Android app, and so it's weird to see this come up. Also when people use Custom ROMs, that doesn't help their case either since we can't test custom roms.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I updated my HTC sensation 4g to ICS and the only problem I have is that my unlocker for Poweramp doesn't unlock it anymore. I tried reinstalling Poweramp, and it worked for a couple of days. Now it wont even start. the message said something about not even a able access my purchasing details from google .

Hello guys,

I am your neighborhood support guy for this forum, and I just wanted to make sure everyone is getting their questions answered. This forum is great because a lot of people here are always happy to answer your questions, I also check a lot of the posts to see if your questions have been answered. If your question doesn't get answered in 3 days... message me a link to your post, and I'll do my best to answer your question for you.

Please don't send me any questions directly thought because some people might be wondering the same things, so send me links only.

Thanks guys, and I hope all your problems get resolved.

Wen

Having happy users is our goal!

>Hi. I purchased the Poweramp from the market about three weeks ago. But it sometimes gives the alert "failed to verify licence". I wrote mail and did what you said, the alert vanish short time but the problem repeats again and again, at the end the pro closes itself continually. I got annoyed this situation. Please solve this problem or pay my money back.

Hi, I updated my HTC sensation 4g to ICS and the only problem I have is that my unlocker for Poweramp doesn't unlock it anymore. I tried reinstalling Poweramp, and it worked for a couple of days. Now it wont even start. the message said something about not even a able access my purchasing details from google .

We can't help with unlocker issues on the forum, you have to email support for those issues.

>Hi. I purchased the Poweramp from the market about three weeks ago. But it sometimes gives the alert "failed to verify licence". I wrote mail and did what you said, the alert vanish short time but the problem repeats again and again, at the end the pro closes itself continually. I got annoyed this situation. Please solve this problem or pay my money back.

We're sorry you're having this issues with the Poweramp's unlocker, we really don't like customers not enjoying their paid product. Now we on the forum cannot really help you because we don't have access to the unlocker files, and only emailing support can be of help to you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

We're sorry you're having this issues with the Poweramp's unlocker, we really don't like customers not enjoying their paid product. Now we on the forum cannot really help you because we don't have access to the unlocker files, and only emailing support can be of help to you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I have the exact issue with my Poweramp. I have reported the issue via the program and the form at google docs. Is there any other way I could help you to solve this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I posted on the bug form and now here as requested.

HTC EVO 4G LTE

Andrioid ver 4.03

HTC Sense 4.0

Stock ROM

Poweramp 2.0.6 build 158 Full

Static while playing audio. Static is constant. Sounds like a scratchy vinyl record. No static when using other music apps. I have tried disabling all settings one by one and still static. Sprint claims nothing is wrong with the phone. Static with and without Beats Audio and other sound enhancements. Your help is appreciated.

Thank you

I posted on the bug form and now here as requested.

HTC EVO 4G LTE

Andrioid ver 4.03

HTC Sense 4.0

Stock ROM

Poweramp 2.0.6 build 158 Full

Static while playing audio. Static is constant. Sounds like a scratchy vinyl record. No static when using other music apps. I have tried disabling all settings one by one and still static. Sprint claims nothing is wrong with the phone. Static with and without Beats Audio and other sound enhancements. Your help is appreciated.

Thank you

I cannot think of anything that might be causing this issue. Has it been happening since you bought the phone or is it something new?

Let us know so we can try and solve the issue!

Thanks!

I cannot think of anything that might be causing this issue. Has it been happening since you bought the phone or is it something new?

Let us know so we can try and solve the issue!

Thanks!

It has been happening since I started using Poweramp. I have used Amazon MP3 player and Google Music with no static. Last night I downloaded DoubleTwist and it work fine as well. It seems the static problem occurs only with Power Amp. I have had the phone since July and bought Poweramp about 2 weeks later.

Steve

Is there any workaround for HTC ONE X and Beats support ? I mean .. to make it work :) No matter if i turn it on or off, nothing happens (no difference in sound)

HTX ONE X - Android 4.0.4, build 2.17, with AKG headset (stock kernel, none hacking)

Maybe it's because Poweramp is more Powerful than Beats ;) but otherwise, we haven't heard anything about it not working but if the developer Max did, then I'm sure he'll fix it in the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wen-- I'm experiencing a new error in which, after adding about 30gb of music to my external SD card (which was previously working just fine), when I launch Poweramp, it force closes within 10 seconds while supposedly attempting to rescan the library. I've restarted and also uninstalled and reinstalled the app and cleared the cache and still no improvement.

Phone: Droid Razr Maxx, Android 4.0.4, unrooted.

Hi Wen-- I'm experiencing a new error in which, after adding about 30gb of music to my external SD card (which was previously working just fine), when I launch Poweramp, it force closes within 10 seconds while supposedly attempting to rescan the library. I've restarted and also uninstalled and reinstalled the app and cleared the cache and still no improvement.

Phone: Droid Razr Maxx, Android 4.0.4, unrooted.

Does your phone's stock music player properly handle the new music content? Also I'd try turning of Auto rescan from the settings, while the SD card is out, then put it back in and do a manual rescan. From there, I think, Poweramp should be able to handle the music large content.

I've never used a forum for help but I have an HTC vivid with ice cream sandwich and I'm trying to get power amp to function my google play works fine but power amp won't play it says list done but no playback all the filled are in Poweramp library including albums I've reloaded music files and I've set not update automatically so to update myself to no avail it just says to many failed files

I've never used a forum for help but I have an HTC vivid with ice cream sandwich and I'm trying to get power amp to function my google play works fine but power amp won't play it says list done but no playback all the filled are in Poweramp library including albums I've reloaded music files and I've set not update automatically so to update myself to no avail it just says to many failed files

Sorry, that was a bit hard to understand. So your problem is that Poweramp says "Too many failed files?" well that means Poweramp can't read the music you have on your phone. Either it's an issue with your music (corrupted, etc.) or it could be that Poweramp is having a random issue with your phone. Try playing your music with your normal player, and see if it works... if it does then that means it's something with Poweramp. If so, then go to the settings page and press the get support button and that should get you a solution soon. THanks!

I purchased the full version and it worked fine for a while. Now, as soon as I open Poweramp, my screen (Samsung Galaxy S3) goes black for 20-30 seconds, and then I see "Unfortunately, Poweramp has Stopped" . I've reported this issue but had no response so far.

I purchased the full version and it worked fine for a while. Now, as soon as I open Poweramp, my screen (Samsung Galaxy S3) goes black for 20-30 seconds, and then I see "Unfortunately, Poweramp has Stopped" . I've reported this issue but had no response so far.

Try the new version that's available in this forum and let us know if the issue is still there.

Archived