On my Samsung Galaxy S4, when it is rebooted or powered off at night for charging and powered back on in the morning, the m3u playlist that I was playing before is removed from the queue.  I have to load the playlist again and scroll down to the last song that I had listened to. 

Another issue is sometimes (this is sporadic) the playlist that was in the queue at reboot, no longer shows up in the library.  I have to do a rescan media to add it back in and then do the previous step of selecting, scrolling to last song played.  Very frustrating. 

The music folder and playlist folder are on the external 64gig SD Card.

I'm running the latest version 2.0.9-build-534.   Is there anywhere I can download a 2.0.8 version of the apk?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm running Poweramp 2.0.9 build 534 full version (installed from apk) on a Huawei U9200 Android 4.0.3.

I can switch between tracks by swiping and tapping the forward button (>), but the advance to next or previous album buttons (>> and <<) are greyed out and I can't switch using the vertical swipe. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache and data, checked and unchecked boxes, fully rescanned directories, purged album art cache deleted music and resored it - to no avail.

What Repeat and Shuffle modes do you have set, and what playback mode are you using (Folders? Albums? Artists? All Songs?) Some modes - e.g. Library>All Songs, or Shuffle>All - don't support list navigation.

Andre

Hi Andre.  Thanks for the reply.

Shuffle is off.

Repeat is on so it will start playing the list over again until I choose another.

I'm using Library playlists.

Thanks

Which mode of Library Playlist though? The symbol to the right of the track details in the player window will confirm that. 'All Songs' for example has no concept of a next list, just the next song.

Andre

Hi Andre.  Not sure I know what symbol your are referring to.  I select the Library tab (not Folders). On Library I select Playlists.   I scroll to the playlist I want to hear.  I select it and in the top row I have "Playlists (name of playlist) an up Arrow and symbol that I describe as right side up hat attached to an upside down hat".  If I tap the hat symbol, it appears to the right of every song in the playlist.  The "hat" is currently not selected (grayed out).

That 'hat' symbol just lets you move songs up and down within the Playlist, and should only be shown within the Playlist Contents screen.

If you are playing a track from within a Playlist, the >> and << buttons should be available to switch you to the next / previous playlist.

Andre

That 'hat' symbol just lets you move songs up and down within the Playlist, and should only be shown within the Playlist Contents screen.

If you are playing a track from within a Playlist, the >> and << buttons should be available to switch you to the next / previous playlist.

Andre

Yes the next / previous buttons are available

Yes the next / previous buttons are available

Ah, mixed conversation here! That's the problem with generic threads, which is why it's usually better to create a new thread. I was replying to temac's message, which was posted after yours (as it was the one immediately prior to mine I'd didn't re-quote it) and I thought your replies were from him... Sorry, no wonder it was getting confusing!

Andre

Hi!

I've got some problems with my interface:

I want to move "folders and library" bar down, but it is still on the top of Poweramp.

Please help me find way to fix that. I've had it at the bottom of app.

Kjawo

(Sory for my english, I'm from PL :blink:  )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I run cynafox 2.01  (4.4) on ATT S3. I got this amp (full version) yesterday and dint have any problem playing one or two songs. Today i connected to my Car blueetooth and it stared playing but crashed immediately. On opening it again it was working fine but when i selected next track it took few secs and when i did one more time it dint react and song stopped playing.

Some weird issue. Im frustrated for not able to use it after buying it. Can someone help me.

Edit - Forgot to mention. i dont have any problem with google music. Also power amp not working with ear phones either

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I'm in the right area to get support for a problem but anyway heres the problem I'm having. I downloaded Poweramp for android trial on my htc one sv and on my samsung tabe3 8 inch. I borrowed wma file adio books online from the public library, they play but at a very fast speed. It sounds like they are being played in fast forward, not understandable at all. Is there a way to adjust the speed. If this can be fixed I will purchase Poweramp, it playes my other audio files fine. I have winamp that playes wma files on the samsung but not on the htc

Since July I have a problem with the power Amp and support can not help me I use samsung galaxy s3 GT-I9300 Android 4.3 subtitles balance l p balance (right / left) are two to three times not like the pictures illustrative shop or anywhere

Hello, i have htc one whith power amp2.0.9 on android 4.1.2 ,when i play In every song the music cut or sound like bad recording some times about one second less than one second,it's not the song ,i replay the song and happens in diffrent time ,this not happen when i play whith the music player from the htc,this day i found the cause,only happens when i play a song in power amp whith wifi on , not in 3G 4g or wifi of, any suggestion?sorry for the misspelling not write English very well.

2.0.9-build-541

HTC HD2

4.4.2 KitKat, CM11 unofficial

NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.2

I have a problem with changing song name and album art on lock screen widget:

if the current track has album and and the second one doesn't have it, when I change track, album art for the previous song is displayed instead of default lock screen background. Sometimes not only art stuck, but song names too. 

There is a guy on 4pda forum with similiar issue: he has also unofficial CM11 firmware for his cellphone (samsung), so it seems a little bit suspicious that we both have  the same issue on CM11 firmware.

But i'm not sure about this behavior on official CM11 release.

2.0.9-build-541

HTC HD2

4.4.2 KitKat, CM11 unofficial

NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.2

I have a problem with changing song name and album art on lock screen widget:

if the current track has album and and the second one doesn't have it, when I change track, album art for the previous song is displayed instead of default lock screen background. Sometimes not only art stuck, but song names too. 

There is a guy on 4pda forum with similiar issue: he has also unofficial CM11 firmware for his cellphone (samsung), so it seems a little bit suspicious that we both have  the same issue on CM11 firmware.

But i'm not sure about this behavior on official CM11 release.

More than likely its a issue with how CM11 interacts with Poweramp. Since we cannot support/test Poweramp with every ROM that's out there we are unable to support the changes they make to phones. 

More than likely its a issue with how CM11 interacts with Poweramp. Since we cannot support/test Poweramp with every ROM that's out there we are unable to support the changes they make to phones. 

That's sad, because CM is the most favorite unofficial firmware :(

I think a lot of CM fw owners use Poweramp 

That's sad, because CM is the most favorite unofficial firmware :(

I think a lot of CM fw owners use PowerAmp 

Yeah we realize that and we try our best to support it but there's just too many new releases to keep up with between Google, CM, and Manufacturers, but we are trying to fix all the bugs so if you think one of them really is report it to CS within the application settings menu and we can try. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived