Way to Create a Shortcut?

layler

I would love for there to be a way to create a shortcut to get to replay gain. It takes about four or five keystrokes to go in and out of it.  Different songs need it and different songs don't. Is this a feature that's possible? Creating a shortcut?

You can just use the search icon at the top of any Settings page and type "RG", but not sure if that's any quicker than just tapping on 'Audio' and then 'Replay Gain'.

But why would you want to turn it on and off for different songs anyway? It only changes anything if there's actually an RG tag present in the file.

Andre

3 hours ago, layler said:

I would love for there to be a way to create a shortcut to get to replay gain. It takes about four or five keystrokes to go in and out of it.  Different songs need it and different songs don't. Is this a feature that's possible? Creating a shortcut?

ReplayGain is a tag setting in each file. You can optimize this for your entire library using one of many available tools.  If you use it, then typically you would leave RG turned on. I don't see why you would have to switch it on or off regularly.