Equalizer not working with Youtube Vanced and YT Music Vanced

Poweramp Equalizer does not seem to work with Youtube Vanced and YT Music Vanced. It detects the app but equalization is not working.

I have given advanced player tracking permissions, both DUMP and Notification listener.

Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10

Android version: 11

Poweramp equalizer build: 899-908

Vanced Youtube Music version: 4.39.50

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/28/2021 at 7:22 PM, Scorpion said:

@andrewilley Android 11 with MIUI 12.5

I have given all the permission and Poweramp equalizer shows both vanced and mx player, but I can't find any difference in audio quality. Don't know what's wrong. Even I tried after rebooting the device, but still no luck. 💔IMG_20211028_205042.thumb.jpg.00c9e5f00ea6a357868353139593b12c.jpg

had the same problem, turned on Poweramp autostart and reboot, it helped

• 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, Tobaeas10 said:

Poweramp autostart? I can't find that. Where do u set this setting?

This is the Equalizer forum, that should automatically enable when you boot your device. Or are you asking about starting music playback when you launch the Poweramp Music Player app?

Andre

4 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

This is the Equalizer forum, that should automatically enable when you boot your device. Or are you asking about starting music playback when you launch the Poweramp Music Player app?

Andre

I am asking about the equalizer app, I'm trying to use it with chrome (firefox would also work). I understood @Artem Kaparov's reply in the following way: He fixed the issue [issue: despite enabled Advanced Player Tracking and detected players, no audio change when using equalizer] by enabling Poweramp "autostart and reboot". I'm trying to also turn on "autostart" to fix it for my device too.

PA Equalizer app does not start at system boot for me. How can I do this? Is it an option in the app or do I have to do that amnually with android somehow?

I'm also on MIUI (Xiaomi 11T) btw.

@Tobaeas10 The equalizer app is always present in the background, it has no autostart option to open the full control interface on rebooting though. If you commence music playback in a supported media player app (one that is enabled in the 'Known Players' list) then it should apply your chosen adjustments to the audio.

Chrome does not announce itself as a media player as far as I know, so you might need to also use Enable Player Tracking. Check the "Non-player apps" list after playing some audio in Chrome. 

Andre