Poweramp Equalizer won´t work

Sigma

I have not managed to get the Poweramp Equalizer app working. I slide the eq bars but it just doesn´t have any effect on the sound even when playing from the Poweramp player, i have tried rebooting my phone and uninstalling any other eq apps that may cause issues. I know it is still an early access, but maybe I´m doing something wrong? Do you have any ideas or should I just wait for the app to be finished?

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

You need to tell it what app's audio to modify, in PA-EQ Settings > Equalizer > Known Players.

Andre

I tried that already but none of my players shows up in the  Known players menu even while playing something, so I guess that´s where the problem is

The Equaliser app was designed to operate with apps that specifically allow external sound modification in their code, which not all do. There is a work-around for some apps that don't support external equalisers though, please see the beta-test discussion thread: 

However if you can't get an app to appear, and be selected, in the Known Players list, then the EQ won't work with it. 

Andre

19 hours ago, andrewilley said:

The Equaliser app was designed to operate with apps that specifically allow external sound modification in their code, which not all do. There is a work-around for some apps that don't support external equalisers though, please see the beta-test discussion thread: 

However if you can't get an app to appear, and be selected, in the Known Players list, then the EQ won't work with it. 

Andre

Thanks a lot, the Advanced player tracking fixed my problem, now it correctly works with YouTube music and BlackPlayer EX. I read somewhere that there is gonna be a "final version" by the end of the month, any idea if there will be support for any video players? Or is there already?

Once again thanks for the help

Archived