Add 'equalizer graph' to the player screen

Ajit Raj

They are always requesting something that will cause problems, such display will drain battery, you've been pointed to something bigger than what you are asking for, yet you are insisting on the smell stuff. 

If the eq graph is what you want to see, please press play, then move to the eq page and stay on it. 

9 minutes ago, Bencherished said:

They are always requesting something that will cause problems, such display will drain battery

That would be their decision though - should such an option ever be implemented and they chose to activate it. A small simple panel would use a lot less power than a full visualisation though, and it would not be forced on other users anyway, so I can't quite see what your problem is with other people's ideas.

Andre

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

see your own EQ range boost/cut info, just the trace line, not necessarily the moving bars while music plays?

Thanks dear Andre for replying me again 😊

I just tried to illustrate what I want.

The moving colorful ( or follow the day/night mode color ) equalizer graph ( although I illustrate it in dark color, because I just cut and paste it from the equalizer page 😄 )

At least if there will be a option to have this, that will be awesome. 😇

It can be modify to look better 🙂

Thanks ☺️

PicsArt_11-29-12.35.58.jpg

@Bencherished Hello, I do also use Poweramp as my daily driver music player 😊

Don't get me wrong please. I don't want to implement it for all user forcefully. I just want a another feature which can be toggled off incase if you don't want it. Like in the skin customization page, there are bunch of options you can choose to have or not.

Thanks for your concern. 🙂

1 hour ago, Ajit Raj said:

@Bencherished Hello, I do also use Poweramp as my daily driver music player 😊

Don't get me wrong please. I don't want to implement it for all user forcefully. I just want a another feature which can be toggled off incase if you don't want it. Like in the skin customization page, there are bunch of options you can choose to have or not.

Thanks for your concern. 🙂

You can do this with some skins already. Look at the Yaps skin by @flyingdutchman for example.

Archived