Hide Album Name

T4g

• 1 year later...

You can hide the Album/Artist line in category song lists via the List Options menu for any song list (choose "Show Titles Only").

You choose to any hide any elements in the player screen, including the Album/Artist line, in some third-party skins (e.g. $YAPS$).

Currently you cannot handle the Album and Artist names separately though, Poweramp generates them as a single string. There has been some discussion about adding a formatting option for these items though:

Andre

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 4:42 AM, andrewilley said:

You can hide the Album/Artist line in category song lists via the List Options menu for any song list (choose "Show Titles Only").

You choose to any hide any elements in the player screen, including the Album/Artist line, in some third-party skins (e.g. $YAPS$).

Currently you cannot handle the Album and Artist names separately though, Poweramp generates them as a single string. There has been some discussion about adding a formatting option for these items though:

Andre

I think we all want to hide ONLY Album Title. I still want to see Artist.

23 hours ago, Absinthequ said:

I think we all want to hide ONLY Album Title. I still want to see Artist.

Yes, that was my suggestion in the other thread, to allow you to customise either line by using that category's List Options menu. For what is being asked here, a simple "%artist%" format should do the trick, instead of the current "%artist% - %album%".

Andre