Audio problem

geraldoneill100

hi. i have a galaxy s5 kernel 3.4.0-14131106.

i find i cannot play anything without distortion unless i use eq with all settings on minimum. adjusted everything including number of volume levels and dvc but nothing really helps. the new app awesome and nice and loud and playlists working great. thank you. only issue is eq. if the minimum setting was actually 50 % or even 75 % meaning one could adjust all sliders to well below the current minimum it would be perfect. thanks v much. Gerald.

Hi again. Recently reset phone and was updating music. I may have missed an update or something as seems to have changed. The audio issues are now reduced enough that I can play a lot of my music without issue. Fantastic. I do still find that I have to have all eq settings set to minimum but can now add some bass and even some treble for some of my stuff. It would still be great to have the settings adjusted so users can significantly reduce everything on the eq, but it does seem to be better than it was. Thanks v much for that. Makes listening to songs much more pleasant. I have issues with updating playlists but will ask on another thread. Cheers. Gerald

• 1 month later...

only just seen this response. sorry for slow reply. i have adjusted everything. usually makes little or no difference. i am surprised most users dont have the same issue with tone and eq needing to be able to be reduced. having said that i am at the point where most files are just about ok if everything apart from bass is as low as possible. i will have to edit some files by reducing treble but not too many so i can live with that. G

Archived