Best Power amp Setting Is Here With Proper Value

Jemish

I have Tested Equaliser And I finD Best for Me You Can Adjust Preamp As per Your Requirement  Some of Have Issue with Exact Value So Here I have Give Perfect Value According To equaliser

PreAmp Normal Added  2 Settings XDA2

XDA Equaliser Value 

31-12.1, 62-6.0, 125-(-6.0), 250-7.5, 500-(-6.0),

1k-4.4, 2k-9.0, 4k-(-8.1), 8k-3.0, 16k-11.5

Download Latest Poweramp 839 After

Any Help Email jasani.mahesh@yahoo.com

Screenshot_20190729-232023_Poweramp.jpg

Edited by andrewilley
Thread moved from new-build release topic as it's more of general interest.

6 minutes ago, Jemish said:

Can you Share What Is Your Best Poweramp Setting

1. Buy decent headphones

2. Disable equalizer and tone

3. Disable any sound effects from os

4. Use not especially high resolution audio files, but at least mp3 >= 192 kbit/s

4 minutes ago, Jemish said:

Hi Max Can you Share What Is Your Best Poweramp Setting

There is no such thing as a "Best EQ Setting", it's subjectively up to you, your ears, and your equipment.

You can have a setting that makes your music sound the way you like it, or a setting that compensates for the particular response curves of your own equipment  (phone, output method, speaker/headset/amp, etc). But that "best" setting will be different for every individual.

Andre

3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

There is no such thing as a "Best EQ Setting", it's subjectively up to you, your ears, and your equipment.

You can have a setting that makes your music sound the way you like it, or a setting that compensates for the particular response curves of your own equipment  (phone, output method, speaker/headset/amp, etc). But that "best" setting will be different for every individual.

Andre

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Screenshot_20210426-195534.thumb.png.e3f55f4f34e18a3b148d548f1ce436bd.pngHere is my Poweramp eq settings which gives a clear and balanced sound.I got these settings from this forum but made little changes.

Good headphones  are required if you want to get the best experience. I am using sony mdr ex 255ap and sony mdr ex 155ap.Try these settings😊

Here i attached my  Poweramp eq settings file

Edited by AVM
Removed PA Settings File

There's no point in posting your poweramp settings file as that contains ALL of your settings, not just EQ values. If you really feel the need to share your personal EQ preferences, a screenshot would perhaps be more useful? (Try landscape if you have a lot of EQ bands enabled)

Andre

• 1 year later...

Maybe I'm late to reply, but as Andre said, there are no such a thing as best EQ preset. It varies between the sound playback device you are using, personal preferences, as well as the song itself. Some song requires me to use a special preset for them alone because my universal preset doesn't do much justice. 

On 8/25/2020 at 2:18 AM, grIMAG3 said:

It sounds too harsh on the high frequencies. It hurts my ears. Sticking to Flat presets for now. 

You can try mine, a heavily modified techno preset. My goal was to add some kicks and make it sharper while keeping the balance of the songs (bass kicks, but not too heavy, trebles crisps but not too harsh, small details and voices to pop in lossless songs) with my device as listed while using a few lossless songs as references.

I used JBL Tune T500BT to do this. This preset is far from best, and works best only on 82% of my songs. While this make all my song feels better for my ears, it's not the best for other 18% (which better with their own custom song EQ, ex, some song has lower bass than standard and need more kicks, or the song technically is so loud by default so need to be toned down). Since this also made with that device, it may not work best for your sound device too, but give it a try. I think at least this going to be better than flat.

Depending on the song, use lower volumes (like 37-45% to start and bump it up as needed).

Also included JSON file to import as it contains 31 bands (yea, 31 mind you). Feel free to follow the 3 images or copy the json. Have fun!

Screenshot_20220517-224348_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20220517-224405_Poweramp.jpg

Custom [May 17, 2022 21_45_10].json

Screenshot_20220517-224759_Poweramp.jpg

Just as a note to add to this by the way, it's now possible to use Export Settings/Data to save just specific elements from your setup, one of the options being EQ. But the json file from the EQ screen does that fine too for a specific EQ setting.

Andre

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

31-4.8, 62-5.0, 125-(-3.0), 250-2.3, 500-1.6, 1k-5.2, 2k-3.3, 4k-(-2.7), 8k-2.4, 16k-0.0

Try this one I tried hard to make it sound like Spotify. Keep the tone off and stereo expand off too .. Do tell me how it feels...hope you like it. 

Screenshot_2022-12-24-01-28-33-496_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-24-01-28-36-533_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-24-01-28-42-101_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

• 1 year later...