Widgets Kit from V2

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Well that's a seriously funky display, but are you asking a question too?

Andre

Oh crap! I thought I had posted it correctly sorry lol, I was trying to ask about the widgets, In the left SS I use a "widget kit" from V2 that works most of the time with V3, Its gone from the playstore so I dont know if Max even made it, on the right it sometimes appears without buttons showing correctly and all text is gone, I was wondering was there a way to get it fine with V3 fully as I like the way it can be stretched a lot more vertically than the normal widgets and has no album art, I keep a separate widget with album art on another page, Poweramp is so good I always have 2 widgets for it! Sorry for not posting correctly before, I had a stroke recently so my head ain't the best when navigating the forums or trying to post, Oh and it was around 6am here so that's my other excuse!Cheers Andre :)

V2 widgets generally will work (on Androids 5-7), but you may need to enable Send Albume Art fot old API option in settings / Misc.

Also on newer Androids widgets may fail just due to the Android API changes (8+) regarding sending intents (not always allowed) and starting background/foreground serivces - widgets should be updated to support that.

Cheers Max! The other one with album art that was built for V3 works perfectly on my other screen, It's just the V2 without album art (I like that one without art) is a bit buggy, as I said Im not even sure if you made it lol, it's just great to have it as it can be stretched vertically a lot more for some reason, just thought I'd try my luck :)

Archived