Volume-Onscreen-Slider wanted

Hi

Would be very helpful to have a volume slider always on screen (could be hidden but active) like the BS VIDEO PLAYER.

Thanx in advance

Wolfgang

Ps

Your player is the best. Works flawless with more than 300 gb of music on a ssd 500 gb.

I suggested a long time back that it might be nice to provide alternative user-selectable variants for up/down and left/right swipe options (instead of just the current track/list advance/back modes, which already have perfectly usable on-screen buttons anyway).

I think I suggested up/down could be used for volume, while left/right could be available for more precise track position control (just like MX Player, which has an absolutely perfect gesture interface for incremental adjustment of localised playback position - the more you slide your finger sidewards, the bigger the fwd/back positional adjustment, and it shows both the absolute and relative mm:ss amount dynamically as you move your finger).

Andre

Yes the dev reads here, but Poweramp is a one-man project so he doesn't have lots of time to spend responding to everything posted here - that's my task! :)

Feature requests usually tend to be a "keep watching" and hope they turn up at some point kind of thing. Perhaps this one might be something he could incorporate with the interface updates that he is working on for the new beta release though (I have suggested this to him by the way).

Andre

Andre, thanxs for the fast response. I know of course that most of these apps are one man projects and that they generate not enough income for more. Just as you moderate her for the fun I translate MACRODROID from English to German. Give it a try!

Bye

Wolfgang

Archived