Looking for a skin that's similar to Retro Music app

Hi, i'm looking for a skin that's similar to the retro music app. Ideally with the simple seekbar right below the album art (near the top of the now playing ui).

Also, long shot but is it possible to have adaptive colours like retro music app where the headers change colour based on album art?

Many Thanks

Screenshot_20240116_125106_Retro Music.jpg

2 hours ago, 5HINee Girl said:

is it possible to have adaptive colours like retro music app where the headers change colour based on album art

There isn't (currently) an option for adaptive colours in Poweramp.

There are several skins available in the Play store, you can see the preview images to see im any suit your preferences. Do a search for "Poweramp v3 skin" to see most of them.

39 minutes ago, 5HINee Girl said:

I've bought several skins and all of them unfortunately display the seekbar at the bottom or look weird and outdated.

Well that is the thing with skins, they don't all appeal to everyone.

The YAPS skin is the most customozable of all the ones available. But it will take the most effort on your part to tweak it to look as you want it. You can definitely get it to look like the image you have posted, less the dynamic colour request that is not available.

1 hour ago, 5HINee Girl said:

Hi, I've bought several skins and all of them unfortunately display the seekbar at the bottom or look weird and outdated.

try luminous dark skin, i'm using it for years and at least for me it's the best looking one.

Screenshot_20240116_123822_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.fcf80543a8e8de55aa770a37c957406b.jpg

If it's more the vertical position of each section/element that's concerning you, YAPS has a fully customisable layout, and lots of colour choices. But not dynamic colours, as the core Poweramp app does not support that.

Andre

@5HINee Girl as @MotleyG and @andrewilley point out, Yaps can create your preferred layout. Apart from moving up/down, the seekbar can also be lengtened/shortened  as well as adjust the thickness. In addition, you can select different seekbars and change its colors.

If you need any help, get in touch either here on the forum or by email

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2024 at 4:41 PM, MotleyG said:

There isn't (currently) an option for adaptive colours in Poweramp.

I've been hoping for this feature for a very long time.

@andrewilley is something like this being planned or at least under consideration? Unfortunately, I didn't see any such entry among the feature votes.