• settings search history
  • new Settings Shortcuts in Main Menu option
  • Target SDK updated to 34
  • translations updates
  • bug fixes and stability improvements

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Lara said:

I need solution. Help. Device samsung on android v13

A few more details would probably help first. Specific Samsung device and Android level. What changed when this started to happen? An Android update? A new player app? Just the PowerampEQ app?

And what source are you playing that is being EQ'd?

14 hours ago, MotleyG said:

A few more details would probably help first. Specific Samsung device and Android level. What changed when this started to happen? An Android update? A new player app? Just the PowerampEQ app?

And what source are you playing that is being EQ'd?

any solution?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, and I really like the EQ app. I have already purchased and installed the Poweramp Unlocker from Google Play store but EQ app still says "Time Limited Premium Trial".  I'm not using the Poweramp Player because I have an .mp3 player app all set up the way that I like it, and don't prefer to have two different apps loaded for the same function. Any help in removing the "Trial" designation from the app info screen?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

@Bubba1 The Poweramp Unlocker is to licence the Poweramp Music Player app (only). If you aren't using the music player any more, you can uninstall both the main Poweramp app and the Poweramp Unlocker app.

The Equaliser app is a separate product which needs its own purchase (which you do from within its Settings page) and it does not require the Music Player to be installed.

Andre

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Rogs said:

Hi. When you are going to relase Apple iOS powramp?

There are no particular plans to release an iOS version of the Poweramp Equalizer app, nor of the main Music Player app. They are Android products.

Andre

40 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

There are no particular plans to release an iOS version of the Poweramp Equalizer app, nor of the main Music Player app. They are Android products.

Andre

I am very sad to read it because after 15 years I changed the system to iOS and how much I miss Poweramp equalizer because it greatly improved the sound quality on the Bluetooth devices I use. The quality of this equalizer is so high and it improves the sound quality so much that I think iOS customers can be a great target group for this product. 

Edited by Rogs

@Rogs There is a pretty extensive Feature Requests list for the Android version already, and as there is only one developer I can't see that he would be able to simply drop all that in order to write a whole new version for a new platform. There has been some talk of a cross-platform development tool, but again I suspect it would be a lot of work to port over to using that too. Someone recently asked for an XBox version too.

Andre

2 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

@Rogs There is a pretty extensive Feature Requests list for the Android version already, and as there is only one developer I can't see that he would be able to simply drop all that in order to write a whole new version for a new platform. There has been some talk of a cross-platform development tool, but again I suspect it would be a lot of work to port over to using that too. Someone recently asked for an XBox version too.

Andre

I understand If I could buy a version for my Google Chromecast 4.0 it would be great because this equalizer makes the sound great on any device. I don't know anything about creating applications. I just think that this application has really huge potential. And the quality it offers would be eagerly sought by many users, perhaps of various platforms and certainly of smartphones.