"Open Lyrics App" button broken

Fatalxe
Go to solution Solved by Fatalxe,

@Fatalxe unfortunately, I can't reproduce this on same OneUI. If it doesn't open web variants, it means no default browser (which handles http(s) intents) is registered in the system or something is actively blocking this. You can try to make Poweramp Settings -> Support -> Send log (and PM me your email so I can find the log) or a device Developer settings -> Full Log -> gpmaxmpz@gmail.com and I'll try to investigate, but issue is not with Poweramp itself. Thanks!

I've tried on OneUI 6 and the various pre-selected options work as expected for me: Google, Browser via Customer URL, MusiXmatch, etc. For me it falls back to MusiXmatch if I set a preferred app that is not actually on my device (perhaps those options should be greyed out in the list if the app is not present?).

Andre

• Solution

Thank you for your tests, 

I reinstalled the app and it helped, to be specific, Samsung has an option to keep app data and is unchecked by default, (attached) which I didn't notice, thus I didn't uninstall the app fully.

After full uninstall everything work properly, really stupid from my side, thanks!

Screenshot_20231213_200614_Package installer.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed the same behaviour like the OP with build 981 on two different devices: Lenovo Tab 8 (TB-8705F), Android 10 and Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, Android 13, OneUI 5.1

I've tried the options custom URL, Google, Google (Web) with no luck.

On both devices a default browser app is set.

I don't want to fully reinstall PA.

If I remember correctly opening the preferred lyrics app worked with one of the last builds.

Regards 

• 2 months later...