Need feature of 8D Music, Pitch Changer, Speed and 3D Music

While we use many of the same techniques today, we usually use 8D audio to make music sound more realistic. 8D music is popular not only because of the way it makes people feel, but because it brings in a lot of the elements of live music that get lost in modern recordings. 

So please give us "8d Music or 3d music" feature to power amp user. 

Admin can we hope in future? 

images.jpeg

There are quite of lot of psychoacoustical sound-processing concepts out there - some open source and some proprietary. Poweramp is rather more aimed at trying to create the purest reproduction of the source material though, rather than applying clever digital woo-woo to it - but maybe if there's a simple (and not over-bloated) library that can do it, it might be something to consider adding once the current feature request list goes down a bit?

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Team Poweramp 

First of All, i want to Thank you for making my world awesomeeee ❤️

I want to know that is there any update related to power amp player or Eq (3d music, Pitcher changing, and speed changer). 

Speed changer (Tempo) is already available in Poweramp player. But it show little beep when we put handfree. 

And what the idea about 3d and 8D Music feature in Poweramp? 

There are many apps available on play store but i want this feature in PAMP. 

How many music lover are waiting for these feature in Power AMP? Comments 

Poweramp's design philosophy is all about reproducing the music contained in your stereo audio files as faithfully as possible, rather than applying extra psychoacoustic effects to it.

That said, there is already Stereo Expand, Reverb and Tempo in the EQ pages, so if extra effects could be added using simple libraries without incurring much work time or increasing the app size, maybe Max might consider it in the future, perhaps as an extra plug-in of some sort? But there are probably a lot more feature requests aimed at the core product market to be looked at in the meantime.

Pitch changing is a feature that has stronger audiophile applications though (such as 432Hz retuning) and so is much more likely to appear in the app. You can upvote it from the Feature Requests pages, see link above.

Andre

9 hours ago, Sohaibahmadu said:

And what the idea about 3d and 8D Music feature in Poweramp? 

There are many apps available on play store but i want this feature in PAMP.

How many music lover are waiting for these feature in Power AMP? Comments 

Didn't you already request this feature last week? No need to double,post.

I can't imagine there is much desire for the developer to look into this multichannel audio. There are virtually no source material files available. I'd much rather have current requests based on real music file use dealt with. Maybe someday if (?) 8D ever gets traction. Otherwise it is just the latest fad feature that I expect will disappear like 3D TV.

7 hours ago, MotleyG said:

Didn't you already request this feature last week? No need to double,post.

Just noticed that this is the same user making the same request, which was answered at the time. I'll merge the two threads.

If a lot of (different!) people start to post the same sort of request, I'll consider adding it into the Frequently Requested Features list.

Andre