More changeable settings for playback during call

alasdairvfr

Hello, sorry if this has been posted before.

I have been using Poweramp for several months now and I am very pleased with the app as a whole. As updates come out, functionality is improved. There is however, one little thing that I would like to see in a future update.

Playback is possible during calls, which to me is extremely vital. I am constantly on the phone at work and like to have music too. Everything works well but I think to make things just a little bit better would be the ability to have some settings implemented:

• Ability to toggle Poweramp to NOT pause/play with incoming or ended calls: if music is playing, it will continue to play regardless of call activity, until I actually pause it.

• Ability to toggle Poweramp to NOT have different playback volumes for on-a-call vs not-on-a-call: as of now playback is louder while on a call and softer when not, causing me to have to adjust the volume fairly often.

To implement these two things would make an enormous amount of difference, and while some users may actually prefer the settings status quo, I feel that having the ability to adjust the settings will make the app more customizable and attractive to a wider audience.

Thanks for the request, it's easy to add option not to pause on calls.

As for resume after the call, Poweramp does this. If it doesn't happen it can mean one of the following:

- call end event is not reaching Poweramp (due to the rom issues, other app interference)

- something immediately sends extra events (headset related). Can be checked by temporarily disabling Headset controls option in Poweramp.

Thanks for the request, it's easy to add option not to pause on calls.

As for resume after the call, Poweramp does this. If it doesn't happen it can mean one of the following:

- call end event is not reaching Poweramp (due to the rom issues, other app interference)

- something immediately sends extra events (headset related). Can be checked by temporarily disabling Headset controls option in Poweramp.

Excellent, I very much hope to see this implemented soon. As far as resume, it always resumes for me, just the pausing that I am looking to avoid :)

Archived