Poweramp builds 971-976

maxmp

I bought the Google play version of Poweramp premium but now I am using a degoogled device, is there a way to download Poweramp premium non Google play version without paying for it since I already paid for the Google play edition?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@shez Unfortunately no. As you say, you have purchased the app from the Google Play Store, and as with any other apps you bought there you will need to have the Play Store available in order to re-install them and validate any licences.

Your choices are either to sideload Google services and the Play Store onto your new device (which would give you lots of other benefits too) or to repurchase Poweramp from the app store of your current device (e.g. App Gallery if it's a Huawei device). Or you could buy directly from the official website here, which will then be portable for any single Android device that you wish to use at any given time.

Andre

Build 975:

• Reset Filters button in the presets dialog
  • prev./next category actions for Media Buttons
  • workaround for player media/bluetooth buttons priority on Android 13+ being overridden by the Beep option
  • updated translations - huge thanks to all Crowdin translators!

Build 976:

• allowed initial and trailing white space to form Tag Split patterns. This requires Full Rescan and may change the way tags are split if you already used Whitespace as split symbol option
  • fixes for Google Assistant/Maps in Car mode
  • updated translations - huge thanks to all Crowdin translators!

@maxmp я не совсем понял ваш ответ 

@maxmp у меня все программы  которые поддерживают chromecast нормально работают вот только power AMP что то не хочет нормально работать после последнего обновления.  Версия которая на play market там работает chromecast

@Sergei Moroz So your problem only occurs on build 976, but it works fine if you roll back to 975? And for the other apps which do work, are the outputting local files (i.e. music is contained on the device itself) or streaming? Usually this sort of issue is down to local network connection issues rather than anything the app has any control over.

Chromecast gen 1 dongle is currently working fine with build 976 on my Android 11 and 13 Samsung devices for example. My Onkyo amplifier (which supports its own variant of Chromecast) took a few seconds to connect, during which time I got the same issue you describe: no audio and the playback indicator on the phone screen keeps moving for a few seconds then skips back again. But that settled down after about 20 seconds to a reliable connection and I could move around within a song and select new songs at will.

Andre

@andrewilley @andrewilley

7 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Сергей МорозФункциональность Chromecast не менялась, не тестировалась и работает нормально в 976. Нет музыки при наличии пользовательского интерфейса, есть индикация Chromecast для подключения к телефону. 

@maxmpу меня все программы, которые используют chromecast, нормально работают вот только power AMP, что то не хочет нормально работать после последнего обновления. Самая последняя версия на плей маркете там работает Chromecast

@Сергеи Мороз The current Play Store build is 974, released on 14 August. You first reported this issue on 24 Aug, when 974 was also the current release here too. Could you confirm that 974 still works OK for you when downloaded from the Play Store, but not when updated to 975/976 from the website?

Andre

@Сергеи Мороз в Poweramp есть ограниченный отдельный буфер для Chromecast - опция Звук / Аудиовыходы / Chromecast / Размер аудиобуфера. Его можно отрегулировать, по умолчанию он 1800мс. Причины любой другая задержки лежат за пределами плеера и плеером изменено быть не может.

Poweramp has a separate Chromecast buffer in Settings / Audio / Output / Chromecast and it's 1800ms by default. Any other buffering is outside of the player and can't be changed by the player.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm on build 976 and the volume temporarily dips/pauses when I open or close the app with music playing. It didn't behave like this in previous builds. I have not changed anything in audio focus/duck volume settings. Using a Sony Xperia 10 IV with Momentum 4 headphones (aptx adaptive). This does not happen with wired headphones. 

Edit:

Never mind, I had to reboot the phone. Starting to get sick of Android

Edited by Hagman
Solved

Yesterday, I noticed there is something wrong with Poweramp when rotating the phone (the app stays in portrait mode, even when settings is "default"). Today I restarted my phone and it seemed to fix the issue. But when I changed the related setting, I'm stuck at portrait again.

Edit: Sony Xperia 10 IV with Android 13 and latest updates. All sensors seem to work well (except in Poweramp).

Edited by andrewz

So some of the users reported that there's something wrong with the Notification Buttons, and it occured in Xiaomi 13 and Redmi K50U as far as I knew.

So here's the photo. (in K50U)11fa17f87308667fa26264745909a6a6.thumb.jpeg.cf633eefd56fac17988f149dd6b52ff1.jpeg

And we had tried to change the related settings but it didn't help at all. 

Device Name: Xiaomi 13 & Redmi K50U

Both MIUI 14 based on Android 13.

@inTRANcA What happens if you leave it trying for a while? My genuine Chromecast 1st gen dongle works perfectly with the latest versions of PA, however the third-party implementation in my Onkyo Surround Amp has difficulty locking on. Initially the Poweramp screen on my phone indicates that it is playing (but with no sound), then the counter jumps back a few seconds, it plays silently again, and keeps looping around for up to 30 seconds. But then it seems to finally work the connection out and it works fine after that. 

Andre