Visualization

@Davide Righi As far as I know the only way you can achieve that is with yaps skin by heading to miscellaneous options > landscape options and set it to car mode. And if you want to hide the album art as well, on the same page miscellaneous options > hide > main user interface > album art.  But even if you do that, buttons will look silly.

With album artScreenshot_20221015-181231_Poweramp.thumb.png.66abc86b63a44770ed5f68e225ddd471.png

Without album art

Screenshot_20221015-181146_Poweramp.thumb.png.cd547531ec04c322408f6da2e4e0260d.png

Edit: Maybe @flyingdutchman can do something about the misplaced buttons.

Edited by Xander71

@flyingdutchman I just tested both of them and I found the root of the problem. For me, status bar was hidden as you can see on the above pictures. So I unchecked that in settings and with the status bar it displays correctly in bot yaps and big yaps skin. So, I guess it's a rendering issue.

Yaps:

Screenshot-20221016-103243-Poweramp.png

Big yaps:

Screenshot-20221016-103300-Poweramp.png

Edited by Xander71
Correcrion

@flyingdutchman Maybe it's a Poweramp related issue rather than skin, I'm not sure though. I don't know how exatcly Poweramp hides the status bar. I'm just thinking based on the found issues, Poweramp hides the status bar by moving up the whole ui a bit, so it won't be seen? When it's hidden, the whole ui goes up a bit, in result, the buttons will display right on top of the track title. It's happening with every other skin as well. Maybe @maxmp can answer this better than me.

@Davide Righi First of all, you have to download either yaps or big yaps skin to start with, with the big yaps you don't have to do anything to achive that look, that landscape is the default. If you choose yaps, that's a bit complicated to achieve that look, that skin is heavily customizable, you can pretty much achive any look you want, but let's put that aside for now. I think it's just easier to make a video tutorial for you. Watch this video. First skin is yaps, that's how you're starting with it. Second is big yaps, you just have to select that if you choose that one, and you're good to go.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_qDgL1k7ibE

8 hours ago, Xander71 said:

@Davide RighiPrima di tutto, devi scaricare la  skin yaps  o  big yaps  per cominciare, con i big yaps non devi fare nulla per ottenere quell'aspetto, quel paesaggio è l'impostazione predefinita. Se scegli yaps, è un po' complicato ottenere quell'aspetto, quella skin è fortemente personalizzabile, puoi praticamente ottenere qualsiasi aspetto desideri, ma mettiamolo da parte per ora. Penso che sia più semplice creare un video tutorial per te. Guarda questo video. La prima skin è yaps, è così che inizi con essa. Il secondo è grande yaps, devi solo selezionarlo se scegli quello e sei a posto.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_qDgL1k7ibE

Thanks so much, I didn't realize I had to download third-party skins ... now it's easier!