Artist Category Question

i3enivi

Hopefully someone can help me out here.

So I have an issue with the artist Category. When I select the an artist from the category, I see 2 or more options depending on the artist, "all artist songs" or the album. Is there any way I can make it so that when I enter the selected artist, it will show every song instead of me actually having to choose to enter another menu? 

Its hard to explain what im trying to ask lol. Ill Use an example:

If I select "King von" from the artist page, is there a way to see songs by "King Von" directly? Its an annoying task to select the artist, then the song tab. I just want the songs without having to select "all songs"

I just want to see the songs upon opening selected artist. I don't want to see the different albums. Is there any way I can make this happen?

I know its not even really an issue, I just have some very strong mental disabilities and I like everything in one place lol

Thanks!

Screenshot_20211223-173917-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20211223-173911-01.jpeg

Yes, it is by design that the first level you drill-down to when you select from the Artist category is a list of that artist's albums, with an option at the top of the screen to see all of their songs in one long list. For example when I select "Electric Light Orchestra" I would initially see their sixteen albums rather than all 182 songs shown as one huge unwieldly list. And if I do want to see just the songs, I can see them with a tap.

Where this becomes an issue of course is where you don't have everything by an artist and listings may only be because they did a few duets on other people's albums. Not sure of any easy way to handle both situations cleanly though.

Andre