Wired hands free button issue

Hi, I found an issue when using Poweramp in conjunction with Google assistant, when the headphone, button is enabled in my assistant config the play, pause, forward an backward command bug out when the phone is locked I can't forward or backward a song because when I try to do it the song just pause and become very erratic, please fix this issue, I have a honor 8x with Android 10

Are you describing this issue:

If so, it's related to something in the 'Google' app update from around the beginning of May. If you roll that back to an end of April build, or disable it, the headset button works fine again.

We're hoping Max may be able to find a work-around though, as plenty of other music apps seem to be able to detect button-presses OK for some reason.

Andre

@andrewilley that setting it working normally. when you use Poweramp (open app)
but when exit the app (while listening). the headset command will not work [ next and previous song]

just only play and pause is fine

my phone : Realme 3 pro / android 10 /  i using Poweramp about 2 years.

i found this issue around week ago  

The issue actually first occurred back at the start of May after a Google app update broke the normal pass-through chain of button events when PA was in the background (or screen off).

Max has implemented a work-around in the latest release of Poweramp which seems to work for me, give build 909 a try.

Andre