Fail Bluetooth

Rulo

09:29:39.461 build-888-uni
Device: motorola motorola moto z3 messi_verizon msm8998 "qcom" messi PDX29.84-51-11-7 [arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi]

msm8998 is_snapdragon
FAILED to read=/vendor/etc/audio_output_policy.conf
FAILED to read=/vendor/etc/audio_io_policy.conf
FAILED to read=/system/etc/audio_policy.conf
FAILED to read=/vendor/etc/audio_policy.conf
USB can handle Hi-Res - sdk=28
FLAG_VARIANT_USB_ONLY
OK flags=0x404001400000000
FLAG_VARIANT_USB_ONLY
FLAG_SUPPORTS_USB
FLAG_SUPPORTS_FLT_DYN_RANGE
FLAG_SUPPORTS_LDAC
INTERNAL_OUTPUT_FLAG_SR_192K
INTERNAL_OUTPUT_FLAG_SR_176K
INTERNAL_OUTPUT_FLAG_SR_96K
INTERNAL_OUTPUT_FLAG_SR_88K

15 hours ago, andrewilley said:

How does bluetooth fail? No connection, no audio? What sort of bluetooth device?

Andre

the failure only happens in the stereo of my vehicle which is a Kenwood kmm-bt328u, when starting Poweramp the Bluetooth sends a fault message and automatically disconnects, the same happens if I try it several times. This does not happen with another player on my android like Jetaudio, only with Poweramp, but of course I prefer the quality of Poweramp.

2 hours ago, Someguyonline said:

@RuloNo soy uno del personal de apoyo aquí. Por lo tanto, no me envíen mensajes de correo electrónico para problemas relacionados con el soporte. Ya lo has preguntado aquí. Por lo tanto, responda las preguntas del administrador y tal vez pueda encontrar una solución.

Sorry

What is the fault message that Bluetooth sends, and does that display on the car stereo, on your phone, or in Poweramp? I assume you are on Android 9 or 10 with a device like that? Does audio work with any other Bluetooth devices (headset, etc)?

There are a couple of things you can try. Unpair and re-pair the bluetooth connection and try again. Try using a different AVRCP mode (in Android Settings > Developer Options). 

Andre

the Bluetooth message of my android is Bluetooth failure with two options close the application or enter the application information. the message sent by my vehicle's stereo is Bluetooth disconnected. I also tried to change the version of AVRCP and it did not work either, I deleted the Bluetooth registers and paired again but it did not work either the fault does not occur with other devices such as headphones or home audio equipment

I just checked if there was a firmware update for my Kenwood stereo and I did the most recent update but you still noticed the problem. now I tried the Poweramp V2 and it works very well on my Kenwood stereo, but I am interested in making it the same with the V3

Might be worth resetting PA (v3, build 888) to its default settings with a fresh install (and don't let Google restore cloud backup settings, or if it does clear app data).

Otherwise there might be something in the logs that could help, but very much depending on where the issue is occurring. If the problem happens again, go to PA Settings > Get Support > Send Log > and email it to  gpmaxmpz @gmail . com . Post here that you've sent it, and PM @maxmp to let him know what address you sent the log from and that it relates to this thread.

Andre

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Might be worth resetting PA (v3, build 888) to its default settings with a fresh install (and don't let Google restore cloud backup settings, or if it does clear app data).

Otherwise there might be something in the logs that could help, but very much depending on where the issue is occurring. If the problem happens again, go to PA Settings > Get Support > Send Log > and email it to  gpmaxmpz @gmail . com . Post here that you've sent it, and PM @maxmp to let him know what address you sent the log from and that it relates to this thread.

Andre

ok they are,

I see that others have the same problem https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/17071-unstable-bluetooth-after-android-v-90-upgrade-when-using-Poweramp/page/2/

I hope a solution is achieved

7 hours ago, Rulo said:

ok they are,

I see that others have the same problem https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/17071-unstable-bluetooth-after-android-v-90-upgrade-when-using-Poweramp/page/2/

I hope a solution is achieved

That thread hadn't been active for 6 months. I believe your solution is to disable BT absolute volume. This is in the developer settings of your device.

On 11/27/2020 at 10:43 AM, MotleyG said:

That thread hadn't been active for 6 months. I believe your solution is to disable BT absolute volume. This is in the developer settings of your device.

I already tried and it did not work

Archived