Melodi - Poweramp Skin

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to me it changed to the dark theme from Poweramp.

I changed to Melody Dark again and everything was default. Then I remembered that on the other update last week (not the latest to be released), it said that was advised to make a backup, which I did. So I did a restore. 

The result: 0! It didn't restored nothing and now I have to go through all the process again to make it like I had.

---------

I saw know that, fortunately, i took screenshots from every configuration I did when I first installed Melody skin. So, it was just "follow" the screenshots.

Edited by XIKO29

• 1 month later...

New Update!
Don't forget to leave a rating, it helps the development a lot! :)

Melodi - Poweramp v3 Skin v1.0.9 | ➡️ Get it here: https://bit.ly/3G7MBkw
* Skin settings might reset (backup skin settings from setting>export>3d party skin settings)
• New pnffrw icon color options (Play and Pause category)
• Updated to the latest Poweramp template
• Improved Poweramp eq
• Improved alternative knob style
• Improved melodi light bottom bar
• Improved russian translations thanks to Vladimir
• Misc ui fixes and improvements

melodi_preview1.thumb.png.1945a820a3b9f11c19fea3505005f5d9.png

Edited by giannisgx89

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Update!

Melodi - Poweramp v3 Skin v1.1.0 | ➡️ Get it here: https://bit.ly/3G7MBkw
* Skin settings might reset (backup skin settings from setting>export>3d party skin settings)
• New hide mini player album art option
• New pnffrw gradient, outline, flat, shade button options
• Improved material you colors
• Improved abstract background options
• Improved translations

melodi_preview1.thumb.png.e7868b97cbf4206e35a5d3fc22df0a17.png

Edited by giannisgx89

• 4 weeks later...

When i adjusted some changes in the accent and came to the library and started scrolling down it started to scroll in a dizzy and cool manner (not lag) i don't know how i did it. But now that feature is gone. Can someone please help me how to turn it back on? The 'dizzy/shadowy scroll'???

Thanx a lot in advance 

4 hours ago, Silverfoxx said:

When i adjusted some changes in the accent and came to the library and started scrolling down it started to scroll in a dizzy and cool manner (not lag) i don't know how i did it. But now that feature is gone. Can someone please help me how to turn it back on? The 'dizzy/shadowy scroll'???

Thanx a lot in advance 

Is this a specific request for this skin? Scrolling is handled by the core app, not by a skin.

I'm afraid I don't really understand what "dizzy/showdowy" scrolling means though. There is an A-Z column available down the right-hand side for alphabetically sorted lists if that's what you mean? 

Andre

I got a quick suggestion for this skin. I really like it, but would it be possible to have some sort of transparent grey player controls option? I like having a neon-green accent color but I don't like it when that makes the player controls super bright, but I don't like the semi-transparent player controls because it makes the rating buttons hard to see on predominantly white album covers...

13 hours ago, ArGame said:

I got a quick suggestion for this skin. I really like it, but would it be possible to have some sort of transparent grey player controls option? I like having a neon-green accent color but I don't like it when that makes the player controls super bright, but I don't like the semi-transparent player controls because it makes the rating buttons hard to see on predominantly white album covers...

You can add use a grey background color and have the controls background semi trasnaprent or solid. But still i might cosider adding a grey option there in the future. 👍

• 2 weeks later...

New Update!

Melodi - Poweramp v3 Skin v1.1.1 | ➡️ Get it here: https://bit.ly/3G7MBkw
• New hide mini player seekbar option
• Improved pnffrw icon color option
• Improved pnffrw hexagon shape
• Improved translations

preview.jpg.37c3a60978cf6b9403b14b14d239a3f0.jpg

Hi!

I'm currently using Liv Dark and I like it alot! Especially when having it set to my liking. But now to my question:

Should I "upgrade" to Melodi and if so, why? And most important: Can I save my current Liv Dark settings (config?) and then import that to/in Melodi and get an exact (or at least very very close) look? If I change anything I want to have my current configuration as a "starting point"?

(I just today found out that Liv Dark had been removed from Goggle Play 😉 and that Melody is the replacement. I will also write a short review and rate it (Melodi) if it all works out.)

Screenshot_20231008_132005_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20231008_132215_Poweramp.jpg

Edited by SethP

@SethP  Hello,

Melodi is simply Liv Dark and Liv White combined into one skin. Since Liv Dark and White were removed from the Play Store you will no longer get any updates.
My suggestion is to use Melodi because it is going to be supported and get future updates.

About your current configuration, I don't know if that is possible to load it to Melodi from Liv but you could easily replicate it.
The Liv accent is available in Melodi as well.

Also, I'm going to share more promo codes close to Christmas for those who previously purchased Liv Dark or Liv White. You can wait until then and send me an email at giannisgn89@gmail.com
mid-December to get a promo code.

@giannisgx89 Thanx for your reply.

First of all. What do you mean with Liv accent?

About the configuration, I guess I can have them both for a while until I've got the Melodi skin set to my personal liking, and then uninstall Liv dark? (And of course try to save my config and import it into Melodi. If it works it works. 🥰 )

3 hours ago, SethP said:

@giannisgx89 Thanx for your reply.

First of all. What do you mean with Liv accent?

About the configuration, I guess I can have them both for a while until I've got the Melodi skin set to my personal liking, and then uninstall Liv dark? (And of course try to save my config and import it into Melodi. If it works it works. 🥰 )

I have both Liv Dark and Melodi installed on my device. I have set them up to be virtually the same. But having both means you can actually have different settings if you wish, without having to make changes to either. Almost like two different presets.

But as @giannisgx89 mentioned, Liv Dark won’t get future updates. So Melodi is the preferred option.

• 3 weeks later...

New Update!

Melodi - Poweramp v3 Skin v1.1.2 | ➡️ Get it here: https://bit.ly/3G7MBkw
• Updated to the latest Poweramp resources
• Themed eq menu icons
• Improved knob shadows

livdarkskin_preview.thumb.jpg.cb2213c020e365c001bc3580b5ae1e19.jpg

• 4 weeks later...