Transparency of list header buttons in List UI

you mean something like this?

image.thumb.png.ebded7477696953e2fcc97c80e25eae2.png

but the main UI has what is known as album blur (aka milk) which covers the whole screen. Blur is only vailable on the main UI screen and not in the libary. This question on album blur throughout the app has been asked and maxmp stated that to make albumblur available elsewhere would obfuscate text etc. 

40 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

you mean something like this?

image.thumb.png.ebded7477696953e2fcc97c80e25eae2.png

but the main UI has what is known as album blur (aka milk) which covers the whole screen. Blur is only vailable on the main UI screen and not in the libary. This question on album blur throughout the app has been asked and maxmp stated that to make albumblur available elsewhere would obfuscate text etc. 

I think the OP was looking for a lighter transparency for the buttons in the list metadata header section. I.e. the search, repeat, shuffle, select, etc. elements.

3 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@MotleyG, if that is the case, there are over 100 colours to chose from, half of which are opaque

@flyingdutchman

Sorry, yes your skins absolutely have the opaque colour choices.

@GeilerHeinz I would consider the skins by flyingdutchman. They have a ton of user configurations to allow you to customize the Poweramp UI. There is a free version you can try to see if you like the main features, and a paid version with many more options and selections.

Archived