(SOLVED) Version 860-uni DOES NOT WORK IN Android 10 (S10+,ONE UI 2.0 )

Aridea

Hi all,

The last version 860-uni does not match well with android 10. Since My phone is Samsung Galaxy 10 plus, One UI 2.0. This app can not access to the root file system to scan the music files or folders, it can only use the default folder ,"download". Moreover, even in this folder no music file can be scanned, thus the music library is not available, it seems for this app there are still some necessary work that should be conducted.

Regard,

Dili

Sorry guys, I made a mistake.

It was caused by the 'Package Disabler Pro' app that I used to ban system processes which are useless for me. So far I still don't know which one of the banned processes is the key factor, so I have to let all of them run temporarily. 

Your problem would probably be in the system Files app (or your device's equivalent native file explorer app). If that is disabled, certain functions become unavailable and PA cannot access the Android file system properly. One symptom you might notice would be the Settings > Library > Music Folders list not allowing you to drill down into the main or SD Card directories.  

Andre

Archived