really miss swipe left-right, up-down

tommythecat

I love this player and have been a paying customer for years.  That said the recent UI change has me really missing the option to swipe left and right for track changes and up and down for list changes.  I always just put my player in random track and random list mode, select and artist and hit play, then I could swipe up or down until I hit an artist I wanted to listen to, then swipe left and right to go randomly through the tracks by that artist.  That simple navigation option is what sold me on this player and kept me using it for years.  Now that I can no longer swipe up-down to navigate the list level I have selected, I am considering looking for another player.  Any chance you could re-add this feature?  

I've asked for a while if up/down swipes could be re-implemented, as otherwise unless you activate the Pro Buttons feature (which not everyone wants to do) there is no way to quickly change within Categories (album, folder, etc).

I did suggest that it might be an idea to make both the vertical and the horizontal swipe types (and also single-tap and long-press) user-customisable too, so for example it would be possible to set up/down swipes to control volume if a user wanted it that way.

Andre

12 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I did suggest that it might be an idea to make both the vertical and the horizontal swipe types (and also single-tap and long-press) user-customisable too, so for example it would be possible to set up/down swipes to control volume if a user wanted it that way.

+1👍

Archived