Configurable Tags/info

I would love to be able to choose which tags to be viewed in the tags/info page. 

Maybe difficult because it have to support different file types. 

I would like to have the tag website link shown as clickable url.

Similar to this, I would like the option to choose the tags that are displayed on the main player UI. Now that the text animation feature has been added, it would be great if the two text lines could be configured by the user. Title, Album, AlbumArtist, Composer, Year, Track, Disc, Genre, etc.

7 hours ago, MotleyG said:

Similar to this, I would like the option to choose the tags that are displayed on the main player UI. 

I've always thought it would be nice for each Category to have a user-editable formatting string for both the top and bottom text lines in the Player screen. The display would default to the top line being %title% as it is now, and the bottom line %artist% - %album% , but with the option to edit either of those to fit the user's preferences for each different playback Category (or to omit one or both lines if the formatting string is blank). The same formatting string should probably apply (perhaps optionally) to the library songs list for that Category too. 

Andre

You may have noticed those labels are the same as in lists. Main player UI is a list too, just with vertically scrollable items.
(Actually there is only one list, it is just capable to switch layouts on the fly - e.g. when you drag-move track from main screen to list.)
The track entry in the main UI is the list track entry and labels are the same (just positioned / scaled / etc. differently).

So this option will affect all lists, main UI included.

2 hours ago, maxmp said:

You may have noticed those labels are the same as in lists. Main player UI is a list too, just with vertically scrollable items.
(Actually there is only one list, it is just capable to switch layouts on the fly - e.g. when you drag-move track from main screen to list.)
The track entry in the main UI is the list track entry and labels are the same (just positioned / scaled / etc. differently).

So this option will affect all lists, main UI included. 

"So this option will affect all lists, main UI included. "

I'm honestly okay with this.

Archived