UI Element Abnormal

SwonQa

English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.

Poweramp version: 826 uni

Android device: Sony XZ (F8832)

Android ROM: M-ROM(Official revision)

PS: I installed xposed and magisk

I meet a bug, ui element was discovered when I click some button, example the photo

Screenshot_20190501224547.jpg

What Skin are you using, the default? I can't even work out what screen that is meant to be, could be an error message perhaps? Does that lower empty box usually look like that for you, as it should have four icons in it. Also the wavebar behind the play/pause button looks strange.

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

What Skin are you using, the default? I can't even work out what screen that is meant to be, could be an error message perhaps? Does that lower empty box usually look like that for you, as it should have four icons in it. Also the wavebar behind the play/pause button looks strange.

Andre

Isn't default ,but when I using default ,the program isn't solve

I don't think I can reproduce it (even on XZ, though it's on stock ROM here). Poweramp has explicit colors set in skin, and on your screenshot these colors overridden by something which is not in Poweramp (or due to never-seen-before bug in Android resource loading).

15 hours ago, maxmp said:

I don't think I can reproduce it (even on XZ, though it's on stock ROM here). Poweramp has explicit colors set in skin, and on your screenshot these colors overridden by something which is not in Poweramp (or due to never-seen-before bug in Android resource loading).

Emm,I record the video Record video

And the log :Log GDrive

Archived