Remember the last library position.

Hi there,

This is what I'm really missing in Poweramp:

An option to remember the last library position.

Don't know if this already works for smartphone, but everytime my car head unit was off, the library starts from the first position (alphabetically or whatever option is selected)
I wish it would jump right back to the last position that was selected before I turned off the head unit.

This already works fine for playback resume - why not for library position?

Thank you!

Lucky

Aaaah!!

I always went into the library via this lower very left icon - never touched the "album art".

This is exactly what I was asking for. And like so many times before, the problem sat just in front of the unit... 😉

Now, Poweramp is the perfect player for me!

Thank you Andrew!

The four-squares icon in the lower-left is designed to quickly take you back to the top of your library view, to look for new categories etc.

You can actually configure that home landing screen (e.g. if you always use Folders mode, it could take you directly to the root of the Folders tree rather than to the top-level categories list, or choose Albums, etc). To do this, from the top-level library list, tap on the three-dots icon and use List Options to choose which Categories you would like to see displayed, and/or long-press on one to define your preferred initial view. 

Andre

Archived