Filter function for artists with few songs

Scarabytes

I have many mixtape playlists, therefore there are many artists in my library that have only one or two songs.

I'd like to have a way to filter those out from the artist view (maybe with a configurable threshold). I can imagine that there would also be a use for a similar filter in the album view.

There has been a topic about this from a few years back, but it is archived by now with no clear statement on the status.

It would be great if a feature like this could be implemented :)

56 minutes ago, Scarabytes said:

I have many mixtape playlists, therefore there are many artists in my library that have only one or two songs.

I'd like to have a way to filter those out from the artist view (maybe with a configurable threshold). I can imagine that there would also be a use for a similar filter in the album view.

There has been a topic about this from a few years back, but it is archived by now with no clear statement on the status.

It would be great if a feature like this could be implemented :)

Use the AlbumArtist view instead. If your one hit wonders are from mixed albums, etc. these normally have the same AlbumArtist tag of “Various Artists” and won’t fill,up the list.