dB scale on EQ

Robot

It's a nice 10 band eq and is better than most others in rival music player apps, but if some precise db numbers were included on each band and on the preamp it would be much more easy and precise to work with it. They could be showed on top of each frequency band and preamp and it would fit well with the overall pro Poweramp theme. 

For example something like this could be implemented without much work required and it could even be a optional feature (call it precise EQ or smth) Sony_MH755_EQ.png.0341dbed73cb693ddc8ef687ab5fc57c.png

IMG_20190201_142256.jpg

14 minutes ago, Robot said:

It's a nice 10 band eq and is better than most others in rival music player apps, but if some precise db numbers were included on each band and on the preamp it would be much more easy and precise to work with it. They could be showed on top of each frequency band and preamp and it would fit well with the overall pro Poweramp theme. 

For example something like this could be implemented without much work required and it could even be a optional feature (call it precise EQ or smth) Sony_MH755_EQ.png.0341dbed73cb693ddc8ef687ab5fc57c.png

IMG_20190201_142256.jpg

+1

Agree on the suggestion as I was planning to create a suggestion just like this one as well. I'm using Poweramp on my car and since auto set up would be dependent on the player, it is best to have this as accurate as possible.

Also it would be nice to have different levels of db (like by two's) instead of just the highs and lows.

Archived