Playlist is emptied

rabab

Hallo, ich hoffe, deutsch ist okay.

Wenn ich in Poweramp einen Titel aus einer Playlist lösche, bleiben zwar scheinbar alle anderen Titel erhalten, allerdings wird die Größe der Playlist-Datei auf 0 gesetzt, wie man in einem Dateiexplorer sieht. Öffne ich die Datei nun mit einem anderen Programm, habe ich nur eine leere Datei

A number of people have reported playlist files (M3U or M3U8) getting set to zero bytes (I've seen it myself) but it is normally very intermittent and currently Max the dev has not been able to reproduce the problem on his test devices. Does this happen every time you perform this action, if so maybe it might be possible to get a log of the problem.

Andre

v3 build 816 play
Galaxy Tab A
Modellnummer: SM-T580
Android 8.1.0
Samsung Experience-Version 9,5
Kernel-Version: 3.18.14-1598547 (gcc Version 4.9 x 20150123 (prerelease) (GCC)) dpi@21HH1D07 #1 Fri Nov 16 18:10:52 KST 2018
Buildnummer: M1AJQ.T580XXU4CRK5
Update: T580XXU4CRK / T580OXA4CRK5 1.Nov 2018

Ich konnte das Problem jetzt eingrenzen, es liegt am MultiWindow. Solange ich Poweramp auf dem ganzen Bildschirm habe, kann ich ohne Probleme löschen, wechsle ich Poweramp nun aber zu MultiWindow, wird die m3u-Datei auf 0 gesetzt.

Ich hoffe, dass hilft weiter.

3 hours ago, rabab said:

I could narrow down the problem now, it's the MultiWindow. As long as I have Poweramp full screen, I can delete without any problem, but I change Poweramp now to MultiWindow, the m3u file is set to 0.

Thanks, if that reliably causes the problem then that should give Max @maxmp something to check.

Andre

This playlist folder with zero byte .pla files has bugged me for a while. You can delete the contents of this folder and it has no affect on the real playlists created in PA. It also creates zero byte .pla files for playlists that were deleted long ago. If you delete the folder, it has no effect on the real PA playlists. The folder gets re-created when you export the playlists, creating valid looking .m3u8 files. The folder seems to stabilize once its deleted and recreated using the export PA playlist function. After rebooting phone, all of the 0-byte .pla files reappear including the ones that were deleted long ago. there are also duplicate .pla files suffixed with a 1.

Archived