Songs from search don't add to a queue

Ischerikov

Tapping on a song within search results should normally start that song playing immediately.

I tried long-pressing and selecting a couple of the search result songs, and then choosing the 'add to queue' option from the pop-up, and that seems to work fine for me: both songs were added to the queue, and they started playback after the currently playing song had finished (which is the option I use for handling of queued items).

Andre

1 minute ago, andrewilley said:

Tapping on a song within search results should normally start that song playing immediately.

I tried long-pressing and selecting a couple of the search result songs, and then choosing the 'add to queue' option from the pop-up, and that seems to work fine for me: both songs were added to the queue, and they started playback after the currently playing song had finished (which is the option I use for handling of queued items).

Andre

You're right, but I use option 'enqueue and stay in the list' from settings 'list item click action'. When I tap on a song in a search list, message 'enqueued' on the screen below appears, but the queue is still the same.

26 minutes ago, Ischerikov said:

You're right, but I use option 'enqueue and stay in the list' from settings 'list item click action'. When I tap on a song in a search list, message 'enqueued' on the screen below appears, but the queue is still the same.

I agree.

The 'Enqueue and stay in the list' option should be universal. Even on the Search Results page.

2 minutes ago, iamMG said:

I agree.

The 'Enqueue and stay in the list' option should be universal. Even on the Search Results page.

Yep, it's a convenient feature when you need just tap to collect songs in the queue, no matter what list it's from. It saves the time, especially when you do it over and over again, instead of using pop-up options.

Archived