Jump to content
Poweramp
Ischerikov

Songs from search don't add to a queue

Recommended Posts

Tapping on a song within search results should normally start that song playing immediately.

I tried long-pressing and selecting a couple of the search result songs, and then choosing the 'add to queue' option from the pop-up, and that seems to work fine for me: both songs were added to the queue, and they started playback after the currently playing song had finished (which is the option I use for handling of queued items).

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andrewilley said:

Tapping on a song within search results should normally start that song playing immediately.

I tried long-pressing and selecting a couple of the search result songs, and then choosing the 'add to queue' option from the pop-up, and that seems to work fine for me: both songs were added to the queue, and they started playback after the currently playing song had finished (which is the option I use for handling of queued items).

Andre

You're right, but I use option 'enqueue and stay in the list' from settings 'list item click action'. When I tap on a song in a search list, message 'enqueued' on the screen below appears, but the queue is still the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ischerikov said:

You're right, but I use option 'enqueue and stay in the list' from settings 'list item click action'. When I tap on a song in a search list, message 'enqueued' on the screen below appears, but the queue is still the same.

I agree.

The 'Enqueue and stay in the list' option should be universal. Even on the Search Results page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iamMG said:

I agree.

The 'Enqueue and stay in the list' option should be universal. Even on the Search Results page.

Yep, it's a convenient feature when you need just tap to collect songs in the queue, no matter what list it's from. It saves the time, especially when you do it over and over again, instead of using pop-up options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the report, fixed in 811.

Btw, clicking > in search header adds to queue and plays all found tracks automatically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Thanks for the report, fixed in 811.

Btw, clicking > in search header adds to queue and plays all found tracks automatically.

Thanks for the feedback and hint, and moreover, for the outstanding app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...