Wifi music and play next

1 hour ago, Rakuryo said:

Also a "play next" option would be nice. And no i dont mean the queue option I mean the "play as next title" option from the google play music app.

What's the difference? Adding a song (or album, etc) to the queue does make it play next, as long as you have Settings > Folders and Library > Queue > Start Playing Queue (After current song) enabled anyway.

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

What's the difference? Adding a song (or album, etc) to the queue does make it play next, as long as you have Settings > Folders and Library > Queue > Start Playing Queue (After current song) enabled anyway.

Andre

Well the "Play as next title" feature from the Play Music App changes the position of the song you want to be played instead of switching to another playlist. The difference is that with the Poweramp "Queue" feature the song will appear 2 times. 1 time just from listening to all the songs and 1 from the queue feature. Kinda hard to explain it good.. I really wish that this feature could be added.

On 07/08/2017 at 7:04 AM, Rakuryo said:

Can we have an option to get our music on a wifi server like this app does: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autoindent.airsong&hl=de
i would use airsong but sadly it doesnt work on my phone.
Also a "play next" option would be nice. And no i dont mean the queue option I mean the "play as next title" option from the google play music app.

Can you explain what you mean by "Can we have an option to get our music on a wifi server like this app does"?

When you say server like this it could mean anything from a laptop to a physical file server to a cloud server. Please explain what you'd like to do (rather than have me go to a google website)

Archived