• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Beta-test Build 790 Now Released   04/29/2018

Poweramp v3 BETA TEST preview build 790, including brand new user interface, has now been released - 30 April 2018. This is not quite feature-complete yet, so only install if you are happy to test with a slightly reduced set of options.  Missing features should be completed during May. Please report any issues in the testing forum thread, and remember to backup your previous build before testing.  
thatACDCguy

4x1 widget displaying as 4x2

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm using Poweramp on an HTC Bolt, and the default 4x1 widget is taking up an additional row, which is also causing some weird orientation issues with the right skip button. Wondering if there's a workaround or a potential fix in the future.

Screenshot_20180408-030706.jpg

I assume re-sizing it once you've put it on the homescreen doesn't help?

Andre

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get any notifications for some reason. And yeah it won't let me resize it at all.

I'm chipping in that I too have this problem on my Sony xz premium. It also won't let me resize it and just to make things more annoying, it was working properly a few months ago. I've noticed this seems to be with all the widgets. So the 4x1 is a 4x2, the 4x3 is a 4x4, ect.

I can only assume there was an update that broke the widgets. I attempted a reinstall and had no success.

2.0.10. Build 588 unlocked/bought Poweramp

Phone model g8141

Android 8.0.0

Same thing with V3 also in android 8.1 & 8.0

Dears,

Same problem here, can't get 4x1 on my new MOTO G6. Had no problem with my older HUAWEI HONOR 4C.