• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kosterz

The downloaded skins don't show on skin setting

6 posts in this topic

I just purchased new phone its come with android 7.0, I found the poweramp app can't change skin because the downloaded skins don't show on skin list.

Suggest my , please.

RsZnah1.png

amkah9G.png

There are a number of issues starting to occur with the latest Nougat ROMs (see the Sticky post at top of this subforum). Also, I've heard issues with Huawei ROMs and skin support, could that be the problem (you don't mentioned what device you are using)?

I assume you are using the release build of PA (build 588) as the alpha test version of v3 does not support skins at all as yet.

Andre

18 hours ago, andrewilley said:

There are a number of issues starting to occur with the latest Nougat ROMs (see the Sticky post at top of this subforum). Also, I've heard issues with Huawei ROMs and skin support, could that be the problem (you don't mentioned what device you are using)?

I assume you are using the release build of PA (build 588) as the alpha test version of v3 does not support skins at all as yet.

Andre

Thank you for fast response.

Yep , I using Huawei Mate 9 with Poweramp version is 2.0.10 build 588.

4 hours ago, kosterz said:

Yep , I using Huawei Mate 9 with Poweramp version is 2.0.10 build 588.

Ah, then yes it's something in the Huawei ROMs that causes this. Hopefully it will be worked around by the time the new format of skins are supported by Poweramp v3, but it probably won't ever be tackled on the v2 branch now.

Andre

Same prob, huawei p8 lite, guess no fix in sight?

As said above, this is unlikely to be fixed in v2 now, you will most likely need to wait until skins are supported in v3.

Andre