Back button...

sadhaka

When I press the Android "back" button while the player is up, it always takes me to my home screen. Wouldn't it be more logical if it took me, uh, back into my library? I've been frustrated by this and am not sure if there is anything to be done...

Cheers,

Cameron

More annoying to me is when you tap the song title in the player UI by mistake, and you get taken to the 'Folder Contents' screen.

You'd think that in this situation the Back button would simply (and logically) return you back to the player interface that you were previously using, but instead it goes up one viewing level to the full folder tree display. There is already a perfectly good up-arrow facility (in fact you can tap anywhere in the folder title line at top of the track list) so it's kinda pointless and redundant to make the Back button do the same thing if you arrived at the list directly from the Player UI.

A simple enough request, but one which would make the app much friendlier to use.

Andre

When I press the Android "back" button while the player is up, it always takes me to my home screen. Wouldn't it be more logical if it took me, uh, back into my library? I've been frustrated by this and am not sure if there is anything to be done... 

Poweramp back button moves back.. except for folders/list structure, where it also moves back to previous level first.

See, you press Poweramp Icon in launcher (or widget) => Player UI. Back button now navigates back to Launcher.

We don't modify Android back button meaning (or activities stack) - except for that case in lists.

If you prefer some other players way of going into Library first, you can make Library the startup screen via Settings => Look and Feel => Start Up Screen. This way it will be Launcher => Lists => Player UI => Lists => Launcher.

Thanks!

Archived