Build 373

@home

I have Build 373 installed on my Galaxy Note 2 & Jelly Bean.

I am finding that Poweramp is not seeing my sd card any more. I have updated to the latest version of Poweramp, but I don't find it sounds anywhere near as good as V 373.

Is there a reason why V373 is not seeing my sd card on JB? Can this be fixed without updating?

Can we have the same sound engine buit in to the next version that was present in V 3737?

Ta

Sorry, but you need to update to latest builds to support latest Androids/ROMs/phones.

Thanks!

That's a shame.

If I have to update, can you make the sound quality as good as the 373 Build? As at the moment it isn't

After all I did purchase this product & now it's not doing what i bought it to do.

That's a shame.

If I have to update, can you make the sound quality as good as the 373 Build? As at the moment it isn't

After all I did purchase this product & now it's not doing what i bought it to do.

Android changed and Poweramp 373 was not build for that. You bought Poweramp, and we work hard to make it work on all versions of Android, and it does, but that requires you use the version that's best for your device. Sorry if build 373 isn't working anymore. You bought Poweramp to play music and play it better than any other player in the Android market, I still think it does that pretty well, but I could be wrong.

Have you checked to see that whatever folder path you need is enabled in the Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders menu?

Andre

Poweramp ONLY see's internal card - I want it to see the exsd like it did with ICS & GB

Archived