Thank you.

Just wanted to say thanks for this player.

I got the Galaxy S3 last week, my first Android phone after 12 years of Nokia. Don't know how familiar you are with symbian but the only player to support gapless playback is folderplay, it's interface is super basic so I never used it.

I knew the default player on the S3 probably wasn't going to satisfy me. My brother said Poweramp is the best out there, I didn't give any of the others a try. This was my first, and so far only, purchase for my new phone. Well worth the £4.

To have a player now which supports gapless is a dream, haven't had that since my old Creative mp3 died about 5 years ago!

Took me a wee bit used to how playing stuff work (long press when playing a new album cancelled out shuffle that I had on) but again it's so good to have a player which a functional library and easy options for setting up a playlist.

Love the eq and the big dials for bass and treble. Wee touch of stereo x is also nice.

Chuffed to have scrobbling back as well, missed it for a long time. I installed musixmatch for lyrics and it's ok, got some wrong and I hate ads. Not the fault of this excellent player though.

I've already commented in the Feature Requests board about album art but it's not a huge issue for me.

That's about all I can think of just now. I'll definitely be recommending Poweramp to all my android owning friends.

Thanks again and much love!

perhaps this should be pinned... a thread for people to say thanks. i'm sure a lot of people would make use of it.

i'll add by saying that not only is this app stunningly perfect, the developer/s represent the standard by which all other developers should be judged. such attention to detail and so responsive to questions and criticisms. the notion that i paid less than five dollars for this is insane.

the latest updates have been great, particularly the revamp of the settings menus and the availability of skins on the market.

great work.

+1 another big thanks to max for his awesome work,without Poweramp android devices sound pretty crappy.

but please add spectrum analyzer and "+" & "-" buttons on side of the tones knobs for more accurate tunning so

each press will be one step up/down...each step can make a dramatic difference.

once again,thanks!!!

+1 another big thanks to max for his awesome work,without Poweramp android devices sound pretty crappy.

but please add spectrum analyzer and "+" & "-" buttons on side of the tones knobs for more accurate tunning so

each press will be one step up/down...each step can make a dramatic difference.

once again,thanks!!!

Archived