Restoring Poweramp App purchase

I am having issues restoring my Poweramp app purchase. I did not have any issues doing so when I originally purchased the app through the website years ago but I recently tried doing it on a new device but got the error message "(500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT)". I looked into it further and thought maybe the issue was I couldn't have Poweramp on 2 different devices under the same licence, so I purchased another licence on the website and tried restoring the app purchase on my new device. Same error message. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the website multiple times to no avail. I have also emailed Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com multiple times but I get the same auto generated response every time which directs me to the FAQ. As far as I can tell it should be working so I don't know what to do at this point. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you

You are correct that a website-purchased licence is only valid on one device at a time. Google Play Store purchases can be used on any device on which the same account is used though.

For a website licence, you need to be using a web download APK file (not a Play Store download) and then use Settings=>Already Purchased? and enter the email address that you used for the purchase and the ID that was emailed to you. The device must be able to access the Internet when you do this.

If you have a previously installed version, please ensure it is fully uninstalled first.

Andre

I have done all of that, unless I am somehow not fully uninstalling a previous version. Just tried again. Uninstalled. Rebooted device. Checked to see Poweramp was not on device. Followed above steps. Same error message.

I assumed it was allowed, so people with just one email address could purchase two licences so they can use the app on different devices - otherwise I would have expected the purchase process to fail when it tried to allocate an ID to an already-in-use email address.

@maxmp could you confirm if it's possible to use two separately-purchased website licences, using the same email address, on two different devices?

Andre

@andrewilley it's possible to purchase 2 separate licenses on the same account in a few rare scenarios, such as first payment/processing was delayed for the first one and another attempt for the same account is made. It will work OK for the later license, and we can change the first one to any email as user requests, or refund it.

Right, so in general terms users should not attempt to buy two website licences using one email address. An email address is meant to be linked the to one specific User ID that was sent to that address. To get a second licence for use om a different device, the user should use a different email address.

Andre